Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is we are hoping for a 60% conversion...
What % were your Ranger reservations converting at? Over here (and having bought a 2019 Ranger via reservation), the dealership converted 100% of it's Ranger reservations, although that number was said to be "barely double digits". (please know I don't work at a dealership and am in no way connected to any aspect of the auto industry. I'm just a customer)

I'm working with the same dealership for the Bronco and I can't even get them to hold a brochure for me because so many other reservation holders come in and swoop them up....

That being said, i'm expecting a 15% drop-out rate just from the B&P showing an individual they can't get the exact build they want in their budget. The Ranger forum was thick with the drop-outs after B&P went live. Based on some of the feelings of victimization which have been expressed on the Bronco forums, this place should be intense with price-hate and rage-quit in about 6 days when B&P goes live.
Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If one where to choose to wait and not order in December (or whenever the official day is) do you lose your spot or reservation? Can you place an order, let's say, for delivery in spring of 2022?

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can still reserve Bronco Sports and it's Job #1 is Oct 26,2020.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If one where to choose to wait and not order in December (or whenever the official day is) do you lose your spot or reservation? Can you place an order, let's say, for delivery in spring of 2022?
When your reservation is pulled they contact you to make an order.

Turn it down: Reservation cancelled
Accept it and order a Bronco: It will go through manufacturing and be built as soon as Ford can. Usually a dealership will require a $1,000 deposit (which is refundable) to make your order.

The legal purchase happens when your vehicle is at the dealership and post-inspection. That is when they run your credit and the $$$ and paperwork exchange. Even when your vehicle is right in front of you you do not have a legal obligation to purchase it. Or financing might get declined and they won't sell you the car anyway. At that time you will get the deposit back (baring a few unusual circumstances, which should not apply with Bronco).

They are in the business of making and selling cars. They aren't going to keep some horrific administrative list of every Dick, Jane, Suzie and Tom who wants a special build date or specific delivery date. You order it, they make it, you buy it.

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen some info posted around, but can anyone recap when the build dates begin and when delivery might happen (roughly) for a 4dr badlands? Are certain colors delayed?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve seen some info posted around, but can anyone recap when the build dates begin and when delivery might happen (roughly) for a 4dr badlands? Are certain colors delayed?
  • We don't have an accurate "Job #1" date, Ford is currently approximately a month behind schedule
    • In addition, they will not start producing a vin unless 100% of parts are available to finish that vehicle. So it's possible that vehicles which have certain parts/builds/options will be delayed. We will not have direct access to that information
  • In general, delivery is approximately 6-10 weeks after production starts for a given VIN. There are thousands of variables which affect this, so you will not have a solid date. some info on this is with your reservation. Log into your Ford account and look up your reservation.

• They have made many announcements that you seem to be out of touch with, I encourage you to do some searching on these pages! The "NEWS" tab is a great place to find the heavy hitting articles. Look for the "Q&A" articles.
    • Your comment on color was specifically addressed, BTW. No colors are back-ordered currently.

I'll let you do some digging for yourself from here on out and let you have the fun of learning about the Bronco and what's specifically important to you.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert!
So reservation numbers are consecutive? No decoding required?
Did they start at 10100000? I'm number # 10401xxx (8/24).... would mean I'm 301, 000 in.....

Sorry I do not know how they are dolled out just what I can see, the newer ones are coming in sequentially...

OP
OP
Fly by Nite

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When your reservation is pulled they contact you to make an order.

Turn it down: Reservation cancelled
Accept it and order a Bronco: It will go through manufacturing and be built as soon as Ford can. ......
Thanks for the info.
I'm going to guess they (Ford? Dealer?) won't pull everyone's reservation in December..... and later reservations will be pulled at later dates. (?)

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
340,208 from my earliest Res # to my 09/15/2020 reservation # and an 11% cancellation rate so far...
I wonder where I am at in line? I placed my Reservation on July 28th. I think around that time there was what a 155k Reservations? So would I subtract 11% from that?

Last edited:

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just human error, just like when you ask for no tomatoes on your burger but sure as heck your burger shows up with tomatoes
When my order rolls around in 2022..*whoops how'd that sasquatch get added oh well* :cool:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder where I am at in line? I placed my Reservation on July 28th. I think around that time there was what a 155k Reservations? So would I subtract 11% from that?

The 11% is our store not nation wide - some more, some less...

The back-out rate will be higher than the 11% when all is said an done...

If it is at the 50% mark then Ford should be able to handle all ordered reservations in a timely manner...

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 11% is our store not nation wide - some more, some less...

The back-out rate will be higher than the 11% when all is said an done...

If it is at the 50% mark then Ford should be able to handle all ordered reservations in a timely manner...
I'm praying ill get my Bronco in the Spring of 2021 especially since I sold my Truck to Carmax and my back up car is now broke down. I can stretch the situation out till the Spring but if Covid-19 goes away and things return back to normal ill need a main vehicle again. For now at least I have my Harley. Hopefully I got in early enough that ill be in the crowd that definitely gets their Order done by then.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model