Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a Wildtrak ordered with Granger but as I was an October 1, 2020 reservation and unwilling to change my build, my delivery estimate was the end of 2023. So, the more I thought about it, I decided to go the F150 Tremor route, still with Granger and about $6,700 below MSRP.

I loaded this thing up, 402A, dual pane moonroof, torsen front diff and on and on.....there's even air vents and four cupholders for the rear seat passengers! Anyway, this will actually fit my lifestyle better.

Who knows, as time goes by, a Bronco may still end up in the garage, but it'll be awhile :).
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Which engine?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NICE!! Back in summer 2020, I was saving my pennies for the 2021 Ranger Tremor, but the Bronco announcement changed my plans. I still wouldn't mind getting the Ranger Tremor, but at this point I'd probably wait until the new generation Ranger hits the North American market in 2023.

If I was to buy an F-150, I'd definitely get the Tremor. I'd even pick the Tremor over the Raptor if I had the opportunity to buy the Raptor. But I just honestly don't need a truck as big as the F-150, so leaning towards Ranger if this whole Bronco thing falls apart.
Nice! Which engine?
The only build the Tremor in the 3.5L Ecoboost.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Smart on your part just got Email from my dealer saying that they hope to get twice as many Broncos in for 2022 then 2021 and with about 500 reservations they had back earlier this year and my reservation being 8/23/20 I am not basing on getting mine in 2022.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NICE!! Back in summer 2020, I was saving my pennies for the 2021 Ranger Tremor, but the Bronco announcement changed my plans. I still wouldn't mind getting the Ranger Tremor, but at this point I'd probably wait until the new generation Ranger hits the North American market in 2023.

If I was to buy an F-150, I'd definitely get the Tremor. I'd even pick the Tremor over the Raptor if I had the opportunity to buy the Raptor. But I just honestly don't need a truck as big as the F-150, so leaning towards Ranger if this whole Bronco thing falls apart.

The only build the Tremor in the 3.5L Ecoboost.
I had the Ranger Tremor. Great truck, but I would totally wait for the redesign. The current Ranger is way behind the game when it comes to tech and safety. It did great off-road though.
Sponsored