First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am beyond frustrated and I am hoping someone on here can help me or knows someone who can. I was one of the people back in the day who had their original orders converted without consent by their dealer. NOW... since getting my bronco March 2022 i have been trying to claim my 200,000 ford pass points but because the original dealer converted my order without my consent as a soft top and not as a white modular hard top they will not award me the points. They just tell me there is nothing I can do but complain to corporate. I reached out to Mike Levine who was the one who helped me originally when they converted my order without my consent and no response. I have been shuffled back and forth between ford pass and customer relations and no one will help me. I sent a message to corporate and nothing. Any recommendations would be great.
Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
WOW! Looks like you got the Full Ford 2-step. Dealer and manufacturer both got what they wanted, and now you are no longer use to them. I wish you the best of luck with your new Bronco and hopefully having your problem resolved. I have not gotten my Bronco yet, but wasn't counting on the Ford Pass Points to come through.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m sorry man but I haven’t seen mike Levine or anyone from @Ford Motor Company help anyone in in a long time, it seems like they now take the side of the dealer in this situations and agree with shady practices…

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Something you probably know, but this is the only source I know of direct as somebody who doesn't twatter, Twiddle or social media so Mike Lavine can personally ignore my questions.

Ford Bronco ORIGINAL DEALER CONVERTED TO ORDERS PROBLEMS CONTINUE 1655162462291

OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something you probably know, but this is the only source I know of direct as somebody who doesn't twatter, Twiddle or social media so Mike Lavine can personally ignore my questions.

Ford Bronco ORIGINAL DEALER CONVERTED TO ORDERS PROBLEMS CONTINUE 1655162462291
Wait are you the real Rick Astley??? They're no strangers to love....

Sponsored

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in a similar situation. My dealership cancelled my order in March of 2021, and I had to re-reserve and re-order and now I lost the 200,000 points. No one cares enough to make it right. I'm out money they aren't. They don't care about us.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Am i eligable if my dealer pushed my order on 11/8/2021 which prompted me to come in and rebuild as selections changed and I was waiting for 2022 order block to open. I placed my official order in march 2022 with dealer and laid down a deposit but my original reservation was converted back on 11/8/2021. Scheduled production 9/19/2022
Sponsored