KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the OTA update for rear camera fix and now the rear camera will go black occasionally while in reverse. Great work on that one @Ford Motor Company 🤦

And yes I'm well beyond my warranty so don't bother asking for my VIN.
Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened for me after the update we updated an automatic updating system from Ford and now the 360 camera makes a weird noise especially when on Apple CarPlay when you decide to back up that 360 camera system turns on. please fix it asap!!!!! its sooo annoying esp when your windows are down and ur listening to a music then you wanna backup somewhere to park and suddenly this weird noise comes up and like ruins my music and people are looking at me @fordmotorcompany

OP
OP
KillerPenz

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found it @Ford Motor Company, can you tell me WHY my rear view camera keeps cutting in and out when it didn't before this update?

Ford Bronco OTA update (for rear camera) Screenshot_20231113_095020_FordPass

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found it @Ford Motor Company, can you tell me WHY my rear view camera keeps cutting in and out when it didn't before this update?
If you have a 21, you more than likely have another recall for the rear camera replacement due to it cutting out. 23S48 is the recall number.

OP
OP
KillerPenz

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have a 21, you more than likely have another recall for the rear camera replacement due to it cutting out. 23S48 is the recall number.
I suppose that will be my next recall then. Have a '21 BaseSquatch. Damn camera worked just fine BEFORE that October update 🤦‍♂️ And along with that update, now sometimes music will skip every couple of seconds in Android Auto. Works just fine after a few minutes though. That last update, just messed up things that worked ok previously.
Sponsored