mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Since I haven't driven it, I'm going to configure it so I can sell it to someone else if I don't like it.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh good Lord, questioning the logic of people spending on things they want in America? Go to a Marina, look at the boats. Go to a gun range, look at what people are shooting. Go look at any hobby and see how people spend....it's not "logical" to you, because you define that for yourself. Get out of the business of deciding what OTHER people "need" and questioning their logic, because you are in the wrong country for that.
Is there any such thing as a "Gun Range" in Massawhoknowshowtospellit?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Probably won't wheel it to its limits however I recently wheeled Imogene and Black Bear. (nice country out there)
Moms been dead for over 10years so I don't see her making any new Bronco purchases for me.
Lighten up was just posting an opinion. Be safe wheelin out there
Don't sell yourself short there sport!

You've got skills to wheel a Sorrento over Imogene!

Your opinion is hot trash.

My opinion is that it takes a lot of hutzpah to tell somebody else how to spend their money just because you can't afford their toys.

If it were up to you we'd all be driving Moskvitch 412s.

OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same reason
Are you sure? I mean you started an entire thread stating your opinion about what others should or shouldn't buy. Even going as far to state f
Are you sure? I mean you started an entire thread stating your opinion about what others should or shouldn't buy. Even going as far to state folks will be bedazzling their Broncos with suspension and engine upgrades they simply won't need.
That's where your interpretation is incorrect sir.... It's just stating my opinion, i
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Since I haven't driven it, I'm going to configure it so I can sell it to someone else if I don't like it.
smart thinking,,,,,

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True.

But who needs a performance sedan with 0-60 under 3 sec? Same people that needs SQ and 2.7 V6. Its just a nice-to-have with a large dose of bragging rights.

My build will probably be stock 33s on a Badlands with 4.46 gears. If the setup fails or struggles through my overloading adventures then 35s will happen.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep reading this board everybody sounds like they need the squatch package and the larger engine. I would be willing to bet the majority of these vehicles will be mall crawlers rather than overlanders or rock crawlers.
Mall crawler you don't need much you only want to bedazzle it cause it looks cool
DD with occasional overlanding probable only need 33s and rear lockers at most
True off-roader rock crawler you will benefit from the works.
No single person (or truly even a family of 4) needs more than an 400 square foot studio apartment with one bathroom and a small cook area but... I sure like not having to wait on the bathroom being in use. I like to spread out when I cook so a bigger kitchen helps. I sure like privacy so my own room would be great. Love a nice stone façade and pretty lawn up front just for the looks of it. Love a pool in the back although we only swim once a month.

In the end, people will buy what they like whether they need it or not. And that's 100% their right, and I would never fault them for it.

Well except those guys that take trucks and lower them down so far they have to cut holes in the bed for the tires.... And the guys with standard Civics who tape coffee cans (Basically) to their muffler so those 125 horses sound loud and whiny.... And the guys with the Widebody Hellcat Challengers doing 35 in a 45... And...

Let's just love all our Broncos that come in many shapes and sizes and colors and interiors (Oh wait)...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep reading this board everybody sounds like they need the squatch package and the larger engine. I would be willing to bet the majority of these vehicles will be mall crawlers rather than overlanders or rock crawlers.
Mall crawler you don't need much you only want to bedazzle it cause it looks cool
I'm glad all those people "need" the Sasquatch package and a 2.7. I'm glad they all want to "bedazzle" it. This "need" drives innovation and offerings from both manufacturers and the aftermarket. Even though you as an individual are not interested in it, you benefit.

Who really ever "needs" big tires, a lift, lockers, and lots of horsepower? Who "needs" a 4x4? Anyone can pull almost anything through anything with a high lift and a chain. Body damage? Who "needs" to fix that? The vehicle still functions.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish there was a big engine option, paying $500+ for a engine 0.4L bigger (and still tiny) is ridiculous in my opinion.

Sponsored

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish there was a big engine option, paying $500+ for a engine 0.4L bigger (and still tiny) is ridiculous in my opinion.
Its .4 with 2 more cylinders and another turbo...not as simple as you state. It adds a considerable amount of horsepower and torque over the 2.3

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its .4 with 2 more cylinders and another turbo...not as simple as you state. It adds a considerable amount of horsepower snd torque over the 2.3
It’s very much as simple as I state, 0.4L difference.

I don’t care if it’s Turbo and supercharged like the tiny Chinese Volvo engines. I don’t want a 2L V8 any more than I want a 2L 4 cylinder. The only purpose of these tiny engines is government compliance.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.