First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you!! Thinking I need to do a bronco group locally. Didn’t see one, but there aren’t that many where I live anyway.
I have buddies in northern Colorado that I go wheeling with in the mountains and every second week of May to Moab for boondock camping and crazieness.
I work in both states and always looking for new spots to go. Lots of private cattle land in Wyoming.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I stand corrected, the stickers have recently changed, as I have an earlier 2023 sticker that specifically stated HOSS 3.0 on it. My apologies.
it’s all good, no apologies needed, I have no clue most of the time, try and read, listen and understand and miss my mark many times, but no big deal. Ford has created a terrible business release underestimating the original desire. Now, it’s the loyalists trying to pick up and figure out the pieces. The changes on a window sticker. Really?

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Daaaaaaaamn bro .... that is cooler than any Bronco LOL

You on at DucatiMS .... a great site for Ducati guys.
nice, my cousin has a BAS, ‘67 it’s amazing. I’m no longer a rider but I was a Fat Boy Custom rider.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am up for adoption!!
Are you?? Well my son is grown and that’s why I can finally buy my Wildtrack and wait for my Raptor (2/2-2/7 delivery, it’s built). So I can decide which i like better. Husband has zero interest in them, and was pissed I accidentally ordered 2 the first night and never cancelled of them. So we will see how I play this out. I know a few people looking to adopt. 😂

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you?? Well my son is grown and that’s why I can finally buy my Wildtrack and wait for my Raptor (2/2-2/7 delivery, it’s built). So I can decide which i like better. Husband has zero interest in them, and was pissed I accidentally ordered 2 the first night and never cancelled of them. So we will see how I play this out. I know a few people looking to adopt. 😂
It sounds like you will always have great choices for adventure transportation. Too bad he doesn't like wheeling, I can show you two some great places to go. ;)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldnt believe anything a dealer told me. If lips are moving its a lie. Like a lawyer
I was the same way until I dealt with Stephens. I came in at around -$5500 below MSRP on my Badlands after their -$1000 below invoice and about $3200 in price protection.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It sounds like you will always have great choices for adventure transportation. Too bad he doesn't like wheeling, I can show you two some great places to go. ;)
Oh he does, just likes his Rubicon, I think it’s his 6th. We have been to some really Nice places.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh he does, just likes his Rubicon, I think it’s his 6th. We have been to some really Nice places.
Awesome! I'm sure he will grow to enjoy the Bronco. I traded my Rubicon to get the Bronco. I'm very happy. I'v had 4 Broncos in the past. Glad to be back in one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FOR ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONING IF I AM A BOT, I got her picked up today! Karl Malone Ford treated us great! I drove it home 160 miles on black ice and blowing snow, but she was a champ! Ended at 17 mpg average and was pleasantly surprised at that much.

My Bronco guy at the dealer also took in a First edition 2 door today and was on lot. He traded for a Raptor apparently. It’s the cactus grey as well if anyone peaks interest.

My Raptor was on rail and already headed out of Michigan. I’m keeping miles down on this Wildtrack just in case I only keep one.

Hi, here is an upate on my two Broncos. I am an original day 1, double (yep 2) Broncos.

My WildTrack from original build date was 10/31, and got pushed to November, then December. it was the 6th but shortly before I got a notice it was built and ready to transport. This date has changed 4 times. FINALLY! It’s on rail and made it to Salt Lake City as of yesterday. It’s not unloaded but should be. They are saying should be at dealer by the 26th. We are coming back through on the 24th, and hoping by chance it’s there. My price MSRP (window sticker), minus $3620 for price protection converted to 23my. yes, both of mine were moved to a 23 model. So final price was $59,241 and that also included my sales tax. I gave him a check and now waiting for it. So excited. Cactus Grey.

Number 2, also a day one reservationist from day 1. This one was scheduled for built on November 6, and then got pushed to December and then January 9, and then the 19th, and now the 16th. So we will see. But it’s a RAPTOR. I have heard now from multiple sources that golden ticket holder (I was one), that if you converted the Raptor before March 10/11? and were bumped to a ‘23 for Fords issue and not an order request, you went to 22/23 my pricing and it was only for these original day one reservations, who drew a Raptor and converted during the open bank when they first opened it 3/11/22. Can anyone help me on clarificatio. there are only a few of us on that category I imagine. Also no service change.

I also need to mention a couple things. I had two $695 certificates for the hardtop that was included in base price when original orders were converted in 2/21. Those certificates expired. I called Ford Marketing and was given a new number for the $695. she told me they were extended the $695 incentive or rebate for the original holders as well. Well that number is not valid. I called again yesterday and she said she couldn’t find anything but the $3620. so right now the dealer is unable to find that but not sure why the one lady told me it was extended to April 3. He even pulled my old certificates and yes they do show expired 12/31/22. So working on that portion still.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST INFORMATION FOR ALL ORIGINAL ORDERS WITH AN ORDER THAT HAS NO PRODUCTION DATE SCHEDULED.…LISTEN UP!!!

He said they had a call with corporate and over 300 dealers. The bottom line, if you are waiting for your bronco and holding out for what you wanted. If you have a HARDTOP, SASQUATCH package or LUX package, if you are not willing to concede and go into something else, and your order doesn’t get built in ‘23, your order will get cancelled! No orders will go into ‘24. My dealer has 146 people he still has to call and that was just one small/midsize dealer. I will post this as an update as well, and on raptor thread.

I am not sure what this is going to do to after market pricing, because those with the Sasquatch, Hardtop and Lux packages are what makes them so nice. The subwoofer is not getting installed either and is a rebate or cash off because you aren’t getting 6 speakers.

Just get my Raptor built now. 🙏🏼
E9FD1B74-0728-4A3D-9C3E-E4D621268E62.jpeg

72B249F3-3113-428A-AA5E-E1B7FF01514A.jpeg

648D31EB-A133-4C04-8279-8EC2A92FA6F0.jpeg

7925E7A6-FFEA-4401-B547-36269B1318A7.jpeg

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you don’t have it yet. Let’s see what happens tomm. If you get it below msrp your likely the 1 percent.
I had prepaid it about a week and a half ago. I got it today and was group A price protection at $3620. They took it off MSRP. It’s nice the dealer kept their word.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had prepaid it about a week and a half ago. I got it today and was group A price protection at $3620. They took it off MSRP. It’s nice the dealer kept their word.
I'm happy for you - I'm in love with mine!

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At what point does the OP actually say “I don’t know what I am talking about”? :)
Is that what you want me to say? 👍🏼 sure, I can say i don’t know what I am talking about. I can say, I went in and paid for my Wildtrack, since it was on its way by rail. The Bronco rep guy who has been doing all orders for the dealer said he had to call and ask what they were willing/wanting or potential problem (pp My23 order transition). I took it as if you ordered wiltrack something had to give or you weren’t guaranteed a ‘23 or pp if moved to ‘24. So yea, I can say it, if it makes you feel more manly to put down on a woman for repeating what a MAN told her. Good job.

A92BE4C1-A671-43A1-BD75-E4D7B3465745.jpeg

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco