Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone taken delivery for MY22 and had their price protection certificate applied during the sale? If so, can you give us your steps you and your dealer took.
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone taken delivery for MY22 and had their price protection certificate applied during the sale? If so, can you give us your steps you and your dealer took.
Interested in the same, getting ready to call my salesman now. Bronco is supposed to be built this week.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted to bump this up. I’m supposed to be taking delivery of my black diamond in a couple weeks….

How do I ACTUALLY get this certificate to take $825 off the price?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to bump this up. I’m supposed to be taking delivery of my black diamond in a couple weeks….

How do I ACTUALLY get this certificate to take $825 off the price?
It doesn't come off the price when you purchase it. It is a rebate so to speak that is supposed to show up in your Ford account as Ford Pass points is what I have been told after the purchase of the vehicle.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Mmartini

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price protection PPT (2).jpeg

This was a memo that was sent out to dealers. I found it in another thread. Has anyone actually been successful getting price protection?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this says we are supposed to get a certificate to redeem when we take delivery.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/
Pretty sure it still functions as a rebate, you won't literally be able to take it off the bottom line of the price sheet when you are sitting across from your dealer signing on the line that is dotted. I sure as hell hope I am wrong, but that is not what I have read on here and been told. Once you purchase, that will trigger the certificate, it will not happen simultaneously. That wording is ambiguous to say the least. Again, hope I am wrong. I am sure I will be told if I am.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should rename this to "Price Protection MY23" as we all get pushed further and further out.

OP
OP
Captain nSANEo

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure it still functions as a rebate, you won't literally be able to take it off the bottom line of the price sheet when you are sitting across from your dealer signing on the line that is dotted. I sure as hell hope I am wrong, but that is not what I have read on here and been told. Once you purchase, that will trigger the certificate, it will not happen simultaneously. That wording is ambiguous to say the least. Again, hope I am wrong. I am sure I will be told if I am.
Respectfully, That's why I created this thread is to not ASSUME. All we want is someone who has recently took delivery to tell us their steps their dealer took to get their price protection. @Granger Ford Even though I am not buying through you guys, you are always the best at providing true and accurate information on the forum. Have you had any 22' customers get their price protection sorted out?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had this conversation with my dealer today. They have been very upfront and above board about everything else we have. The sales rep discussed with the manager and they said to call Ford directly. It seems like the dealers really don't know how to handle this. Maybe this just hope it all gets lost in translation and they don't have to honor as many price protections?

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I asked my salesguy while re-ordering for 22 (yes I know, my dealer said) he said it would come off the sale price and the dealership would be getting the "certificate". Which makes more sense if the letter we've seen was sent to dealers and not us end buyers. But who knows, and apparently nobody who's bought one recently has noticed either.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, just call ford marketing direct. They will pull you up and give you the program number. Mine was $3620 and I went into a ‘MY23. It is dependent on you reservation holder Date, order conversion date, etc. I do know my hard too $695 certificate was dropped and rolled into the lump. Good luck. If you need the program number I can look it up, I have it all written in a file. They pull it up by
your name in the system they use.
Sponsored