BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much prefer the MIC Black door handles. It adds the contrast and “toughness“ look.

Also due to its retro cues the Bronco is very plain form the side view. The contrast helps to spice that up a bit
Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not the same but I asked my dealership yesterday if I ordered keypad entry would it be underneath the door frame hidden till you touch it like the Expedition or would it be raised with plastic touch buttons????

Resounding answer to this and several other questions: WE Don’t Know.

Almost feels like the Ford team is saying that Children’s adage: You get What you get and You Don’t Throw a Fit!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is not the same but I asked my dealership yesterday if I ordered keypad entry would it be underneath the door frame hidden till you touch it like the Expedition or would it be raised with plastic touch buttons????

Resounding answer to this and several other questions: WE Don’t Know.

Almost feels like the Ford team is saying that Children’s adage: You get What you get and You Don’t Throw a Fit!
I think it's already fairly well established, unless some big design change comes, that it is the raised keypad.

It's what is shown in the B&P and we've seen it on actual Broncos.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they don't come body colored. They get so scratched up easily. I can't see how this would even be an issue. It's only a sensor in the handle.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obx and wildtrack have painted handles as examples. The preproduction A51 has mic handles that have proximity sensors. So it is possible and very likely for the BL series. Check the video.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's already fairly well established, unless some big design change comes, that it is the raised keypad.
It's what is shown in the B&P and we've seen it on actual Broncos.
Thank you. I hadn’t considered this option till I was at the dealership. But if it’s so well established I would expect the dealer’s bronco expert to know or to know where to go to get the answer.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Ford's website under exterior features the First Edition has painted door handles. Looks like I might have been wrong about the Wildtrak, but all of the preproduction Wildtraks have had painted handles.

It's all speculation at this point. I thought it would be interesting if true.
The last WT we saw with the soft top also had painted door handles. I'm also confused about that.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. I hadn’t considered this option till I was at the dealership. But if it’s so well established I would expect the dealer’s bronco expert to know or to know where to go to get the answer.
This forum is where the answers are. Might be tough to find sometimes but it's all here. Dealers don't know much. Even the Bronco experts. Ford hasn't given them much to work with.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If painted door handles is going to be that one STUPID thing that makes me fork out the extra dough for a package I was already on the fence about, then so be it. Painted handles are just one of those things to me... can't explain it. Hate those black plastic handles.

Fuck now I'm starting to get nit-picky. Now that I'm going for the mid... might as well go High too for that 360* camera.
If you're going high, it's not far off to get to lux...
Sponsored