Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this the part number for the 7-Speaker system? When I search this seems to be fore the 10-Speaker(B&O)
I can only find one part number for the sub when searching the catalog without a VIN. It shows it for the 10 speaker system. If you can find me a VIN with the 7 speaker system I’ll see if it narrows it down at all or changes.

Bkbk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can have mine, I have a 2023 base with a working sub and amp that I'll be replacing with aftermarket. DM me your address and I'll send the sub, amp, and enclosure if you want them.

Bkbk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can only find one part number for the sub when searching the catalog without a VIN. It shows it for the 10 speaker system. If you can find me a VIN with the 7 speaker system I’ll see if it narrows it down at all or changes.
Sending DM

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sending DM
Thanks. It still didn’t show anything in the catalog.
But after a little digging I found a picture posted here with the engineering number that I was able to cross reference.

The 7 speaker sub part number is N2DZ-18C804-A

Sponsored
OP
OP
pizzy

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know what the mounting depth is for the factory base subwoofer enclosure? Basically trying to figure out my speaker options to mount into the factory box..
N2DZ-18C804-A
thank you

OP
OP
pizzy

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can have mine, I have a 2023 base with a working sub and amp that I'll be replacing with aftermarket. DM me your address and I'll send the sub, amp, and enclosure if you want them.
Thank you for the generous offer dm sent and if it saves on shipping I have the enclosure from my non working sub it might cost less the just remove the speaker and amp from the plastic enclosure and just ship those without the big plastic tub. Either way the offer is much appreciated
Sponsored