First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, and they are having a hard time fixing it and it is driving me insane.
I have a 2022 bronco wildtrak Sasquatch package. At 9 months I brought it in for a light on and it was diagnosed as having a broken axle. At the same time I heard a weird hollow popping noise around the passenger front door. This noise only occurs at very low speeds. It will happen in parking lots and in my back alley. it has been to the dealer multiple times to try to find a solution to no avail. The door has been adjusted multiple times but has not helped. Anyone else with this problem. Thanks.
Exact same issue here. 3 week old 2023 Outer Banks. Passenger door, same noise. I’m taking mine in tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exact same issue here. 3 week old 2023 Outer Banks. Passenger door, same noise. I’m taking mine in tomorrow.
Mine is fixed!! They tried to adjust the door multiple times and it continued to make the noise. They ended up taking the door apart and found that there was a noise deafening pad in the door that was making the noise. How ironic! They fixed the pad and I have had no issues since. Good luck.

Theresa

Outer Banks
First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Duncanj2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also am having this issue. I thought it was a bottle or something rolling under the seat. My Bronco is a 2023 Wildtrak with 1,100 miles on it. It is a popping sound that I hear when driving slowly over somewhat rough surfaces. I also hear a popping sound when I press on the outside bottom of the front passenger door. None of the other doors make this noise. I just got my one month old bronco back from the dealership for a third brake light fix. It never would light when applying the braKe. My appointment was one month out. I am getting frustrated! I love the Bronco. I waited a long time and overpaid for it. I am not used to having issues. I have been driving a Honda for the last three vehicles.

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also am having this issue. I thought it was a bottle or something rolling under the seat. My Bronco is a 2023 Wildtrak with 1,100 miles on it. It is a popping sound that I hear when driving slowly over somewhat rough surfaces. I also hear a popping sound when I press on the outside bottom of the front passenger door. None of the other doors make this noise. I just got my one month old bronco back from the dealership for a third brake light fix. It never would light when applying the braKe. My appointment was one month out. I am getting frustrated! I love the Bronco. I waited a long time and overpaid for it. I am not used to having issues. I have been driving a Honda for the last three vehicles.
They finally figured out it was the noise deafening pad inside my door making All the noise. They took the door apart and fixed it. I haven’t heard it since. Good luck, I know it’s frustrating.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a loud pop in my drivers side door twice and both times I notice a protrusion in the door from the inside of the car pushing out, but not in the same place.

Duncanj2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Duncanj2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.
I am not sure that I know how to privately respond. I will try this.
Sponsored