Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they did not. But I will say the fox has lasted this entire time. No more noise so it was certainly a faulty part.
Thanks, I have a good relationship with my service adviser. I'll hit her up today and see what the word is. I'm not super concerned but it would be nice to fix it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I have a good relationship with my service adviser. I'll hit her up today and see what the word is. I'm not super concerned but it would be nice to fix it.
The service manager sat in mine and checked it out. He agreed that it was annoying as hell and confirmed it wasn't the case in the other broncos they had on hand. Was an easy warranty claim.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah not normal for sure. Mine has been rock solid. No creaks, pivoting, etc.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The center console it my least favorite part of the interior and I can believe more people are not complaining about it. It creeks constantly and moves side to side as you put weight on it. I find when off road or going around turns I use the console armrest to brace and stabilize myself and it’s not stable or confidence inspiring at all.

Anyone feeling like we need a more solid center console or have ideas on ways to fix this?
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this center console concern for you? Thank you!

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had this done at the dealership on my 2 door and I can't stress what a quality of life improvement it is.

Now if I can get my steering wheel to stop creaking where the plastic meets the leather would be amazing.
Sponsored