First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2022 bronco wildtrak Sasquatch package. At 9 months I brought it in for a light on and it was diagnosed as having a broken axle. At the same time I heard a weird hollow popping noise around the passenger front door. This noise only occurs at very low speeds. It will happen in parking lots and in my back alley. it has been to the dealer multiple times to try to find a solution to no avail. The door has been adjusted multiple times but has not helped. Anyone else with this problem. Thanks.
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rocks flinging up?

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rocks flinging up?
No, it is an obvious issue around the door. It happens on paved uneven surfaces. It doesn’t happen when going over big bumps like speed bumps.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2022 bronco wildtrak Sasquatch package. At 9 months I brought it in for a light on and it was diagnosed as having a broken axle. At the same time I heard a weird hollow popping noise around the passenger front door. This noise only occurs at very low speeds. It will happen in parking lots and in my back alley. it has been to the dealer multiple times to try to find a solution to no avail. The door has been adjusted multiple times but has not helped. Anyone else with this problem. Thanks.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed a vibration/sound from front doors. Worse on passenger door in temps mid 40’s and below. It appears to be hard rubber bumper/stop towards top of door. Almost hard as plastic. Never happens when warmer. I lubed them and haven’t heard it since. Could be that. Pushing outward on door with elbow while driving stopped the noise and led me to the rubber stop.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was it this noise? A hollow clunk?

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I noticed a vibration/sound from front doors. Worse on passenger door in temps mid 40’s and below. It appears to be hard rubber bumper/stop towards top of door. Almost hard as plastic. Never happens when warmer. I lubed them and haven’t heard it since. Could be that. Pushing outward on door with elbow while driving stopped the noise and led me to the rubber stop.
Was it this noise? A hollow clunk?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been driven and checked with door panel off? Power/wire harness unplugged?

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was keeping a disposable bottle of water in my driver’s side rear door net that got me excited for a minute. I’m quite certain this isn’t your problem, but if anyone else that comes to this thread looking for answers. . . cheap plastic water bottles in Bronco door pockets are, for lack of a better word . . . Squeaky.

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was keeping a disposable bottle of water in my driver’s side rear door net that got me excited for a minute. I’m quite certain this isn’t your problem, but if anyone else that comes to this thread looking for answers. . . cheap plastic water bottles in Bronco door pockets are, for lack of a better word . . . Squeaky.
Yes, I’ve looked around for things but my car is clean of any debris. It’s definitely coming from the door but can’t figure out why.

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When we t
Been driven and checked with door panel off? Power/wire harness unplugged?
We drove it with the car door open and didn’t hear anything. We didn’t drive very far with the noise open though. I say it only happens it at low speeds but I think the noise of my soft top would drown it out at high speeds.

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When we t

We drove it with the car door open and didn’t hear anything. We didn’t drive very far with the noise door though. I say it only happens it at low speeds but I think the noise of my soft top would drown it out at high speeds.

OP
OP
Stephshids1

Stephshids1

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry, didn’t drive very far with door open.
Sponsored