Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Franken parts..wrong grille
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

LOL, I hear what you're saying, I was being cynical. Instead of showcasing the vehicle they parked it inside and gave an interview, when the masses care more about seeing the details of the vehicle, color out in the sun, finished details etc. Rapid red is nice, don't get me wrong, just no orange in the color, yet they projected an image to the general public as if it's an orangish color...false advertising. If they want to market an orange car, give me a true orange color which is what I hoped they would have done to begin with.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That top looks bad. Really bad
Ford engineers and designers hit it out of the park with the bronco but then they sat around on a Friday afternoon slamming a few beers ? and said hey can we screw with this design so it isn’t quite perfect? Ya let’s put this faded tired looking grey plastic top on it with black door handles and black mirror caps! That will get all the Bronco enthusiasts excited ?

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The amount of effort Ford has done in trying to minimize the showing of the MIC grey hard top is astounding. In every picture you can just barely catch of glimpse of it.

BUT LOOK HERE IS THE PAINTED GLOSS HARD TOP RIGHT HERE ON ALL OF THESE OTHER BRONCOS LOOK !
It’s almost like Ford knows that the MIC Gray top doesn’t match and ruins the look. Go figure.
I am joining the conspiracy theory that they want everyone to pick the modular top and that’s why MIC Gray vs. MIC black.
I also think the white top will only be modular. Ford printing cash with the Bronco options.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s almost like Ford knows that the MIC Gray top doesn’t match and ruins the look. Go figure.
I am joining the conspiracy theory that they want everyone to pick the modular top and that’s why MIC Gray vs. MIC black.
I also think the white top will only be modular. Ford printing cash with the Bronco options.
I dont give a damn if the white top is $2500. Mine will have a white top come hell or high water.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another sharp dressed bronco! Getting excited these colors are starting to all look good again!

Deleted member 13702

Rapid Red can be any of these different shades depending on lighting conditions.

Screenshot (3055).png
Have you seen it in person, you should, it's on every vehicle that ford makes. When I went to the dealer to check out colors, it's the only red they had on the lot. Once again, I'm not bashing the color. You can show me a swatch of color all you want, seeing it in outside lighting, where it will be most of it's existence is what I want them to showcase. It's my personal opinion that they have an inkling that most people think their color palette for the Bronco is lacking. Which is why they constantly show CG as light blue, and now Rapid Red as orange, and AB as a really flashy blue when it's primarily black.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks more like hot pepper red on the Ranger than race red.
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview ranger1a

Sponsored