Sponsored

Phoenix area? Ship around 10/4? I have great news..

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer hooked me up with railcar info and I was able to finally track my Bronco delivery via rail with a little help from a friend.

If you blended roughly 10/1 and shipped 10/2-10/4, your Bronco is likely in El Mirage right now waiting for convoy to the dealership. Train got unloaded about an hour ago with just about a full shipment of Ford products from what the guy on the ground says.. My Bronco included. I know there are a few of you out there..
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer hooked me up with railcar info and I was able to finally track my Bronco delivery via rail with a little help from a friend.

If you blended roughly 10/1 and shipped 10/2-10/4, your Bronco is likely in El Mirage right now waiting for convoy to the dealership. Train got unloaded about an hour ago with just about a full shipment of Ford products from what the guy on the ground says.. My Bronco included. I know there are a few of you out there..
oh man wont be long now and you will be tootin' and scootin' very nice!

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the information kind sir. After all this time it's just 90 minutes away.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If mine is among the group in ElMirage, 15 days.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Train left on the 4th, got lost for a bit, did a few circles (I kid you not) and ended up here today.. So, really not TOO Bad. 2 weeks and a day, roughly.

Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Train left on the 4th, got lost for a bit, did a few circles (I kid you not) and ended up here today.. So, really not TOO Bad. 2 weeks and a day, roughly.
Tour of the flatlands, Texas and NM?

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, for posterity and for you guys to play with if ya wa
Tour of the flatlands, Texas and NM?
It bounced between Illinois and Michigan several times before finally making it to Iowa, going back to Illinois then straight shot to AZ. Going from memory here, but it was that zany.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would give anything for the same post but around the midwest that shipped rail 10/9...Anyone? Please?! lol

I just can't fathom 27 days to get to IL

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would give anything for the same post but around the midwest that shipped rail 10/9...Anyone? Please?! lol

I just can't fathom 27 days to get to IL
Call your dealer, ask for the railcar number and we can get that info for ya! My dealer wasn't even aware he could pull up the railcar number until today.. so just be gentle and let them know its in your order. With that, you can get an update any time ya like.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call your dealer, ask for the railcar number and we can get that info for ya! My dealer wasn't even aware he could pull up the railcar number until today.. so just be gentle and let them know its in your order. With that, you can get an update any time ya like.
Thanks man, I've tried and I didn't get a response and it's been about a week. I'm gonna try to reach out again tomorrow

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks man, I've tried and I didn't get a response and it's been about a week. I'm gonna try to reach out again tomorrow
It can be tough, I know. We know it only took about 2 weeks to go from MI to AZ, so assuming no backlogs on the route to you, maybe about the same time? It can sit in the rail yard after its unloaded for quite a while as well if your area is low on truckers.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It can be tough, I know. We know it only took about 2 weeks to go from MI to AZ, so assuming no backlogs on the route to you, maybe about the same time? It can sit in the rail yard after its unloaded for quite a while as well if your area is low on truckers.
I hear ya...My original email to him about delivery made it seem like 'ya, it's gonna be the full 27 days'. I really hope not but I'll try to pry the rail car info from him tomorrow!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually just spoke to San Tan Ford a bit ago and they're seeing rail time at up to a week shorter than normal, as little as three weeks. Nothing set in stone, but it at least looks like something is working right
Sponsored