Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also have a Lux 2.7 although mine is a 2 door. But point being that don't count on your build date sticking. I was a no reservation order. Ordered on 11/3 of 2021 and got the build date of 1/24/22. Since then I have been bumped twice with my new build date now being 2/7. I fully expected to get bumped being a lux package and a 2.7 and not sure how much bearing having a 2 door has on it or not. But expect your build date to get bumped up.
I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks. What portion of the Lux package is commodity-choked? The larger screen? The heated steering wheel components?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks. What portion of the Lux package is commodity-choked? The larger screen? The heated steering wheel components?
Excess electronics = more chips

This means the potential that the chips involved in 1 Lux equipped vehicle is the same amount that they'd use building multiple lower equipped vehicles.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excess electronics = more chips

This means the potential that the chips involved in 1 Lux equipped vehicle is the same amount that they'd use building multiple lower equipped vehicles.
Makes sense. Thanks!

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have some Bad News.

I am not sure if I SHOULD I EAT SCRAMBLED HAMBLED EGGS FOR BREAKFAST??!

POST PICS.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody who has not yet received a VIN number should put in a new order.
Not trying to upset everyone, I know everyone has a reason why they want their original order fulfilled and I totally understand.
It's just a realistic strategy to get a Bronco.
I am not sure if ADM is becoming the norm or if it just seems that way because the ADM buyers are always more vocal.
My dealer did not charge me ADM.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Scape Goat What dealer did you order from and what pricing are they providing? I have a Granger order on file, but was told it would be 2024 or later lol. I'm in the Bay Area so driving to Sac wouldn't be too bad depending on pricing
Folsom Ford. They signed agreeing to MSRP. They were surprised mine was being built. They have only seen one hard top. Through their dealer.

Josh Hanks was my salesman. Very nice guy.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so everyone understands. I was not trying to be a dick. I was simply trying to point out the ridiculousness of the Ford ordering system.

Also, I was trying to point out that the other constraints don't seem to matter by comparison.
Possibly perfect dealer allotment timing.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So why didn't you get yours? Same build week?
I'm Not trying to be a Dick by asking that.
I got mine. From Granger. Build week 9/6. And for not trying to be a dick you’re doing a pretty good job a it.

Last edited:

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since when is recieving a build date and VIN number "bad news"??!? Am I missing something here? If I didn't know any better, it seems like the OP is just trying to trigger people who are early Res. holders.....:unsure:

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Sorry for all that are still waiting.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
I’m a 7/14 res…still waiting. A ford rep yesterday told me the “good news” is the hard top is resolved…… I dont believe her. I’m more and more tempted to go 4 door for the soft top. I’m waiting til March to decide. Hopefully I’ll get a date in the meantime.
Sponsored