jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pics of the door inside shows it doesn’t have the exterior color displayed like it does in the build and price page. I hope this is how they will really come.
That's interesting 🤔
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The pics of the door inside shows it doesn’t have the exterior color displayed like it does in the build and price page. I hope this is how they will really come.
The pictures in the OP is of the Moar Door. The body color interior trim on the doors is only on the 2-dr Bronco.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pictures in the OP is of the Moar Door. The body color interior trim on the doors is only on the 2-dr Bronco.
Your correct. Sorry, I was thinking this was a 2 door. My bad.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I did not know that.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
only 2 doors have what you are talking about. 4-doors do not have exterior color on the inside

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh hell no on that one
Looks really good! Maybe B6G owes Missy and the interior design team an apology?!
QUOTE="Vigor, post: 678760, member: 10231"]
Can you explain this to me? While I'm very interested in cloth navy pier, I always felt that leather would be more easy to clean or kept clean
[/QUOTE]
Can you explain this to me? While I'm very interested in cloth navy pier, I always felt that leather would be more easy to clean or kept clean

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would expect this to be a dealer demo, but I suppose that it could be a canceled order too.
You are correct. It's their mannequin.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It comes that way in the 2-door - with the body color showing. Not the 4-door.

EDIT: Oops, sorry - didn't see this had been answered.

That's one reason I chose the color combination I did. The navy and gray cloth interior will go well with the gray interior accents and the AMB body. The roast cloth has bright blue accents that would probably look great with Velocity Blue showing through on the door. People getting four-doors probably don't have to consider that so much.

Last edited:

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went and saw the OBX that Bob Thomas has in stock. It’s their mannequin unit. I must say, I was blown away with how rad it looked in person. I wasn’t considering SAS until now…. The interior looks even better than the photos too. My salesman told me he is expecting mine to be scheduled for build very soon.

4693C247-5E23-4707-B0F1-38132D76A28F.jpeg

169172FC-7083-499B-849E-63B230888107.jpeg

Sponsored

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I only wish that I could get the MGV seats with this trim. You would think that beach named trim would give water proof seating.

davesell

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang GT, 19 Mustang Bullitt, 22 F150 PB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what I know, to keep leather from cracking you need to clean it and then condition it several times a year. The conditioner does collect dirt and the leather in 3 Ford cars that I currently own show where after a year or so of use. On the other hand I had a Ford Fusion that had cloth seats and when I sold it at 208K miles the seats still looked brand new. So I am just speaking from experience. Plus on cold days leather is like ice to sit on, and on hot days it is like a stove.
Sponsored