First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rattle canned a set of Black Diamond take-offs. I wanted to keep the silver steelie look, but with a beefier tire than the 255/70R16 Dueler HT's that came stock. Special thanks to @BudgetBronco Tim for providing additional prep and painting tips; be sure to check out his informative YouTube video on the process as well Link .

Also purchased take-off Outer Banks Navy Pier cloth upholstery from eBay and found a local upholstery shop to do the install, replacing the stock black/gray upholstery.

Happy so far with the way it's coming together!

Ford Bronco Outer Base Diamond Bronco = painted steelies + custom installed Outer Banks Navy Pier cloth seat upholstery 20230208_092454_HDR
Ford Bronco Outer Base Diamond Bronco = painted steelies + custom installed Outer Banks Navy Pier cloth seat upholstery 20230211_144354
Sponsored

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great! What did the seat covers run you to buy and get installed?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks good with the Oxford!

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rattle canned a set of Black Diamond take-offs. I wanted to keep the silver steelie look, but with a beefier tire than the 255/70R16 Dueler HT's that came stock. Special thanks to @BudgetBronco Tim for providing additional prep and painting tips; be sure to check out his informative YouTube video on the process as well Link .

Also purchased take-off Outer Banks Navy Pier cloth upholstery from eBay and found a local upholstery shop to do the install, replacing the stock black/gray upholstery.

Ford Bronco Outer Base Diamond Bronco = painted steelies + custom installed Outer Banks Navy Pier cloth seat upholstery 20230211_144354
Looks great. +1 for Tim. Been subbed to his channel a while.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks nice!! what upholstery shop did you use and how much did they charge? I'm in socal too

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice. I have the navy pier cloth seats and I love them.

OP
OP
StephenSJ

StephenSJ

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks nice!! what upholstery shop did you use and how much did they charge? I'm in socal too
Thanks! Reyes Upholstery in Anaheim; 3860 E Coronado St # K, Anaheim, CA 92807
$600. They did a quality job!

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love the gray steelie look! What tires/size did you end up using?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love making your Bronco unique and to suit your taste. It reminds me of the early pre-production Franken-Broncos.

I'm considering doing the same, but to a larger extent. I own a Black Diamond and have an OBX on order. I want to take the best of each and make one. Sort of my own 2-dr Everglades with High package and MGV/washout floors.

OP
OP
StephenSJ

StephenSJ

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love the gray steelie look! What tires/size did you end up using?
Thanks! The tires are LT265/70R17 General Grabbers (that come stock on the Black Diamond trim).

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@StephenSJ Do you have any photos of it from the side? I have a 2 door base and a set of BD steelies that I haven't installed yet because I'm debating on painting the wheels silver like my stock base steelies. Thanks!

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been looking for some brown/roast takeoffs for a 2 door for a few weeks now, lucky find!
Sponsored