Badlands sq

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 F150 Lariat, 2005 Mustang GTconv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the feedback this was my biggest sight unseen wildcard but the power seats tipped the scale to having them. Can’t say that I’m not a little nervous 😬 about the quality and feel of the leather but this is definitely making me feel better. Ox white 🔥 !
The power was a must for us too and as soon as I sat in it I knew we’d made the right decision. as mentioned above we had a Flex Limited for 5 years and I have a 2020 F150 Lariat so we had good comps to go by in the comfort department
Sponsored

Last edited:

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you happy with the white? I have the exact same build , leather and all, but in velocity blue. I am strongly considering changing it to white. The white isn’t as fun as the blue, but it looks really nice in pictures.

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the feedback this was my biggest sight unseen wildcard but the power seats tipped the scale to having them. Can’t say that I’m not a little nervous 😬 about the quality and feel of the leather but this is definitely making me feel better. Ox white 🔥 !
@Badlands sq - Love the white! Thanks for the info & pics. Truck looks great, enjoy!

Also, thanks for mentioning ordering the leather trimmed seats are the way to get power seats!
I didn't realize this and am glad to find out. I wanted power seats and didn't think I could get them. The 2k price uptick for leather and power is a bit more than I had hoped. I need to be comfortable though with the seat time I am planning so leather here we come!

If there is one silver lining to the long wait: Even now, 10 months later I am discovering new info on B6G that are helping me configure the best possible Bronco.:)

OP
OP
Badlands sq

Badlands sq

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the first time I’ve noticed the lights on all the buttons... Are they blue? If so, with dark mode on the main display, it sort of ties everything together.

Is there any kind of ambiant illumination?
The lights are blue yes…I prefer dark mode, think it looks better. There is ambient lighting, will try and remember to take a pic and post it later

OP
OP
Badlands sq

Badlands sq

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you happy with the white? I have the exact same build , leather and all, but in velocity blue. I am strongly considering changing it to white. The white isn’t as fun as the blue, but it looks really nice in pictures.
I’m very happy with the white…I’ve had blue, black, red and white F-150’s and found my white was easiest to keep clean besides looking pretty damn sharp

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gettin' my heart rate up! SUPREME! OW, 4 door Basesquatch should be built today. Possibly tomorrow morning given they seem to be 1/2 shift or so behind.

OP
OP
Badlands sq

Badlands sq

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gettin' my heart rate up! SUPREME! OW, 4 door Basesquatch should be built today. Possibly tomorrow morning given they seem to be 1/2 shift or so behind.
That is exciting!! When is estimated delivery?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m very happy with the white…I’ve had blue, black, red and white F-150’s and found my white was easiest to keep clean besides looking pretty damn sharp
Cool. I am glad to see your review on the seats. The MGV seems really appealing for taking the top off, but at my age I care more about comfort than I the ability to take a hose to it. I was really concerned that the MGV would feel cheap and more sticky in person, and that the rubber flooring would increase cabin noise levels.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is exciting!! When is estimated delivery?
If I remember correctly a member near Sunnyvale CA who recently received his said from built to delivery was 21 days, however he had a soft top. Ross' recent post about the MIC issues has me thinking 35 ish days from built. I am optimistic it could be sooner (Bday is Aug 6th)!

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey
0A5CDE8C-7861-43B9-8518-79D58ECA0972.jpeg
0D0F09A9-5B22-4951-BA46-BA63F8121EAA.jpeg
newbie to the forum here. My wife and I picked up our Oxford white Badlands with Sasquatch package two weeks ago…we LOVE it
When did you reserve? Looks like you have a few of the short supply options.
Sponsored