First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SQ5, 65 Mustang, 67 Coronet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when I thought I would tolerate the yellow stitching and black seats, now BL gets a light dash and armrest.

Bronco exterior, brought to you by off-road enthusiasts!

Bronco interior, brought to you by people who ride the bus to work!
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a person with a clumsy 10 year old kid, the rear cupholder issue/question is bigger than one would assume.

What constitutes the addition of the fold down rear arm rest? It is leather only, because this one doesn't appear to have it. I am not paying $2100 for leather that looks just like the vinyl just to have cupholders. LOL

As much as I am looking forward to the washout interior, I don't want to use it every time she has a drink in the car....

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why could they not have just made the pillars body color matched? Its on the top plate of the roof/cage, so why couldn't it have been done on the pillars? I'm sure it's been asked a hundred times, I just don't get it . Can't tell me it can't be done...

Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 1605025037702

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RE, Armrest. It doesn't match BnP. The dash might but the armrest doesn't.

All i really want from Ford at this point is a "Yes this is really what the interior looks like"
The random pics on forums that may or may not be a frankenstien interior are testing my patience. Even more so when it ends up on bronco nation that is affiliated with Ford.

Just show us the final interior combos please. whatever they may be.

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why could they not have just made the pillars body color matched? Its on the top plate of the roof/cage, so why couldn't it have been done on the pillars? I'm sure it's been asked a hundred times, I just don't get it . Can't tell me it can't be done...

Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 1605025037702
My take...
because with a gray or black top on, it would look like garbage.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Missing the point and I threw a joke in there. Ok. How about this: Elbow resting on door. B Pillar is gonna mess that up. All I was getting at was it is very far forward. Feel free to show me pictures of 2 doors with B pillars or proper mirror placement or other work arounds.

At the end of the day, this guy’s face is pretty close to the B pillar. I haven’t had a vehicle like that ever. Maybe It’s common. For me, it seems strange.
My '08 Ranger Supercab has the B pillar in pretty much the same spot and size. I had to go out and look at it just now to actually check where it would be in relation to the Bronco. I've never noticed it to be intrusive.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As much complaining as we do, Ive been very surprised about the lack of uproar about the Bronco having 2 cupholders and none in rear.....
Ok, I'll bite. My wrangler has four cupholders. Two up front and 2 in the back. I never think about cupholders on an average day, but they're almost always full when I cruise around with my 2 daughters. So… we have 4 cupholders in use for 3 people, typically, even with the doors dropped. Uhhhh... just now starting to panic. I guess the marine vinyl & washout are a requirement. It's allright... in the hot summer months we'll just crank up the A/C in the ba… wait, what? Whaddayamean there are none? And that light gray dash… what is going on? OMG!!!!!!

Last edited:

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "header forks" that were brought up on another thread look far less intrusive here...
I believe the forks may be required for the hardtop?

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is they have 1 in each door, so perhaps the passengers lose their cupholders when you take the rear doors off.
Maybe its one of the 200 accessories Ford is going to "eventually" offer us.

Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 1605025368240

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like you just took care of opening a new complaint. ?

j/k
? They will add cup holders to the mid-cycle refresh AND
The NEW Air-conditioning Vents will keep your drinks cold! ❄

Oh & don't forget the REAL 1966 Style Badges!!! ?

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headroom looks pretty tight...doesn't even look like enough room to add a ballcap!
If you keep the top dropped, there's technically about 14,000 feet of headroom before you run into any issues. That's a pretty good spec.