Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Essentially the rear of the b-pillar. The seats did look like they were further back than mine would be if I were driving. I also tried not to touch the vehicles, so measurements could be off an inch or two. The goal was simply to give an idea of size to people. Seeing them in person, they are both much roomier than either wrangler. I am a 4-door buyer, but after seeing the 2 door, I started to think it would be sufficient without feeling cramped. Also keep in mind the door on the 2-door is longer to ease back seat entry. I should’ve measured the door length. Maybe they’ll still be around tonight.
Thanks! I was curious, because I have 4ft 6in from the back of my driver’s seat to the inside tailgate in my Isuzu, and size-wise, the Bronco is bigger. Given all the variables involved, I could see the Bronco being close to the same in the final tally.

Door length would be nice to know.
Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any idea how the safari rack attaches on? Does it simply hook into place across the top of the windshield for easy on and off or does it bolt on from the inside? I do not see any easily accessible bolt locations inside so I’m hoping it slides into hooks. And how about to the roof? It just looks like it clips on where there’s little cut outs. Would be awesome if it is that easy on and off.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Essentially the rear of the b-pillar. The seats did look like they were further back than mine would be if I were driving. I also tried not to touch the vehicles, so measurements could be off an inch or two. The goal was simply to give an idea of size to people. Seeing them in person, they are both much roomier than either wrangler. I am a 4-door buyer, but after seeing the 2 door, I started to think it would be sufficient without feeling cramped. Also keep in mind the door on the 2-door is longer to ease back seat entry. I should’ve measured the door length. Maybe they’ll still be around tonight.
For tonight's reconnaissance mission...

https://www.accesstoolsusa.com/The-Slim-Jim-p/sj2.htm

SJ2-3T.jpg

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper SJ2-3T

whats cool that no on is talking about is that this chunk of the bumper comes off easy for off-roading !

Yep, I removed mine from my JK the day I brought it home and they are sitting in my garage so I can put them in a box for the next owner. :) Really helps having them off if you need to approach a vertical wall that the bumper would otherwise hit. Just angle your approach.
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper received_2129064193776035

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They do on the 2-door, The 4-door seat cushions slide down into the footwell horizontally and the seat backs fold flat on top of them. You can see the seat bottom on the passenger floor in this pic.

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper received_2129064193776035
Did you happen to notice whet color this interior is. If it's the Navy Pier I might be able to live with it in the FE. But Brown/Ebony would still be my preference if it's offered

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any idea how the safari rack attaches on? Does it simply hook into place across the top of the windshield for easy on and off or does it bolt on from the inside? I do not see any easily accessible bolt locations inside so I’m hoping it slides into hooks. And how about to the roof? It just looks like it clips on where there’s little cut outs. Would be awesome if it is that easy on and off.
No clue on the mounting up front. The rear mounts are clamps that attach in the slots above the side rear windows and another spot a few inches inboard.

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you happen to notice whet color this interior is. If it's the Navy Pier I might be able to live with it in the FE. But Brown/Ebony would still be my preference if it's offered
I didn’t see this specific bronco, it’s from another thread. The ones I saw were locked but all had black interior.

Robinhood

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 2019 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the test mules, here are my thoughts. Cactus grey is fantastic, goes from grey to tinted green to tinted light blue. I got a close up of the grey top so you can see the texture. Also, there are exterior accessory mounts on the mirror arms. Two had rock rails and the black one with the funky top had running boards. The funky top looks like something made in a beginners sewing class, and it was just taped to the plastic covering the seating area.

Interior Measurements

I measured (from the outside) some of the things people have asked about.
  • In the 4-door, from the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 6 feet. Moving the seat forward should give most people the chance to sleep inside with the rear seats folded.
  • In the 2-door, from the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 4 feet.
  • In the 2-door, from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate is around 12 inches (photo below). I would guess it’s 20 inches or so at cargo floor level.
  • The Sasquatch step-in height is about 24 inches ( photo below)
  • The standard model step-in height is about 20 inches (running boards lowers it to about 16 inches) (photo below).
  • The roof height on the 2-door Sasquatch is 75 inches (photo below)

Measurement Photos

More photos & videos (by Paddy Owe)

Thanks for sharing all the pics/information

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

whats cool that no on is talking about is that this chunk of the bumper comes off easy for off-roading !
As long as the screws don't rust in or strip the fastener part out.

D.Hess

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was really hoping for accessory mounts on the mirror body mounts. That's great to hear. Baja designs lights are going there!

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha it was gave to me! I’m cheap and short!! They aren’t half bad sleeping mats either!! Figure win win haha. Fits perfect in my Merc!

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There was someone who has a disability who was asking about this a week ago. can't find the post though. if anyone knows, let them see this. they were looking for step-in heights to see if they are able to get in from a wheelchair or something like that.
@MrJoe