The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I officially placed my reservation today. It was a hard choice not knowing what all the packages will cost. But I went with the Base in hoping that the Sasquatch package will be affordable. So for now Basequatch is in play.

Hopefully I'll have it by next summer. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I officially placed my reservation today. It was a hard choice not knowing what all the packages will cost. But I went with the Base in hoping that the Sasquatch package will be affordable. So for now Basequatch is in play.

Hopefully I'll have it by next summer. Fingers crossed.
Oh and I went 2 door. Most likely going with Antimatter Blue.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I went with the Black Diamond and hoping for the Sasquatch to be affordable too....

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with the Black Diamond and hoping for the Sasquatch to be affordable too....
The Black Diamond was my second choice. If the Sasquatch package is way over priced ill be switching to the Black Diamond. I guess we have till October 31st to switch.

I'm thinking the Sasquatch will be about $5k. Im hoping Ford gets their crap together and let's us pair it with the manual. Or at least keep it at $5k even with the added Automatic transmission. Anything over that and it will be out of my price range and then I'll be getting the BD for $36k.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Black Diamond was my second choice. If the Sasquatch package is way over priced ill be switching to the Black Diamond. I guess we have till October 31st to switch.

I'm thinking the Sasquatch will be about $5k. Im hoping Ford gets their crap together and let's us pair it with the manual. Or at least keep it at $5k even with the added Automatic transmission. Anything over that and it will be out of my price range and then I'll be getting the BD for $36k.
Welcome to the waiting game! Glad to have ya ??

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Howdy, I'm currently sitting with Big Bend 2dr manual A51, but am strongly considering going to Base 2dr manual with AMB.

I'm looking for ideas on what to add on, ie modular bumper, lights, etc. I know we probably have different plans on how to use our rig, I will be light trails, camping and exploring, nothing over medium trails or rock climbing. Thanks.
Sponsored