Sponsored

Please help me with RockSlide Engineering Step Sliders!

OP
OP
kingsingh14

kingsingh14

Badlands
First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco BL SAS LUX 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is a 2dr so this may not apply but there were (2) extra brackets in my kit . One extra per side that were a tad bit different. Not sure what the deal was but my driver side went like a charm. balanced the slider on my harbor Freight Badlands jack and install each bracket loosely then tightened everything down. Passenger side did not want to sit correct until I changed one of the brackets. I can't remember what was different since that was back in May plus I have slept since then but it went easy after that.
I might have to call RSE and see if they can check my brackets
Sponsored

OP
OP
kingsingh14

kingsingh14

Badlands
First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco BL SAS LUX 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually yes.... The driver's side was more difficult. In fact I think I did remove the rear mount completely and then installed it then the sliders to it. Sorry, been a little while. Not that long but I am an old man and my memory is not quite what it used to be. I remember doing the passenger side by my self and then asking my son to help me with the drivers side after spending a couple hours trying by myself. He does not really know what he is doing but he is strong and my arms were getting sore.
Gotcha, I’ll give it a try when I get back.

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak