First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey gents, I got my fogs wired up and installed the other day. Used Greenlane Offroad mod bumper fog brackets, and a pair of Black Oak LED amber pods. I'm not happy about the fitment, and I'm not sure what I need to do to make the lights sit better in the bumper pockets. They definitely hang down lower compared to other fog light setups I see. Can I swap out the U brackets for a shorter set? Or bend the fog brackets to pull the lights up a bit?
Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware 20240213_164347

Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware 20240213_164352_HDR

Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware 20240213_170238
Sponsored

Darren D

Raptor
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check out the KR Off-road brackets by 4x4TruckLEDs.com
i just had my pocket fog light kit installed this week and the lights look great. Attaching a pic.
Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware IMG_8916

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out the KR Off-road brackets by 4x4TruckLEDs.com
i just had my pocket fog light kit installed this week and the lights look great. Attaching a pic.
Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware IMG_8916
I like how close the lights fasten to the brackets. What's the difference between my pod brackets, and BD hardware, or DD hardware.

Bkbk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Darren D

Raptor
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The KR Off-road bracket has multiple adjustable mounting points that secure at the top of the light vs the side like you have it
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/
the Greenlane bracket has various slits to adjust light position, but I don't follow you on the top vs side. when the light is above the bracket the "black oak" logo is on top, readable. Right now, the lights are installed upside down. Only way I could secure them to the bumper bracket.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey gents, I got my fogs wired up and installed the other day. Used Greenlane Offroad mod bumper fog brackets, and a pair of Black Oak LED amber pods. I'm not happy about the fitment, and I'm not sure what I need to do to make the lights sit better in the bumper pockets. They definitely hang down lower compared to other fog light setups I see. Can I swap out the U brackets for a shorter set? Or bend the fog brackets to pull the lights up a bit?
20240213_164347.jpg

20240213_164352_HDR.jpg

20240213_170238.jpg
That's because those 2 products are not compatible with each other. Sorry to say.

If you want to check out some good fog kits that fit and are made in the USA, check out our kits here (as others have mentioned)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Baja Designs are the highest quality lights. Available in a Sport/Pro model for brightness.
Diode Dynamics are Made in the USA and offer a Sport/Pro Level as well for brightness, but they also add in a Max brightness level.

Baja has a lifetime warranty. Diode has an 8 year warranty.

We have 2 styles of brackets. Our open style bracket (which we basically designed and everybody started to copy as you can see) which has multiple adjustments for various lights.

And our new flush mount brackets, which we designed based on the Baja Designs flush bracket design but ours fit Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics lights.

Our kits give you EVERYTHING you need. Brackets, lights, wiring harness.

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's because those 2 products are not compatible with each other. Sorry to say.

If you want to check out some good fog kits that fit and are made in the USA, check out our kits here (as others have mentioned)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Baja Designs are the highest quality lights. Available in a Sport/Pro model for brightness.
Diode Dynamics are Made in the USA and offer a Sport/Pro Level as well for brightness, but they also add in a Max brightness level.

Baja has a lifetime warranty. Diode has an 8 year warranty.

We have 2 styles of brackets. Our open style bracket (which we basically designed and everybody started to copy as you can see) which has multiple adjustments for various lights.

And our new flush mount brackets, which we designed based on the Baja Designs flush bracket design but ours fit Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics lights.

Our kits give you EVERYTHING you need. Brackets, lights, wiring harness.
Ill make them compatible.
Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware shoppin

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have these on my Rigid lights and they sit a lot tighter to the bracket/top of the bumper. Not sure what pods you have but they look similar to the D series cubes.
https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/products/d-series-cube-ss-reverse-brackets

Edit: I just looked up Black Oak pods and they look to be almost identical to the Rigid D cubes. These brackets would probably do the trick.
I ordered that rigid bracket kit and just finished re-installing the lights. They did the trick. Brackets fit fine in the pods, and the lights are pulled up, like normal. Thanks again for the tip!

Edit: added photo
Ford Bronco Pod light brackets/mounting hardware 20240219_134201
Sponsored

Last edited: