Sponsored

Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ?

What color are you going with?

• Total voters

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it me or does almost everyone want the Area 51, orange, or cactus grey... for some of the more “unique” color choices, it seems like they will actually be the most common.
This is an enthusiast's forum so we're going to pick the exciting colors. For sure the dealer stock, once it hits, will be much heavier on the monochrome stuff maybe even the "mainstream" reservation holders.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and I sat down and looked at the colors...on the cans and built to date Bronco's. A51, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Velocity Blue we liked on the cans.

When we looked at the Rapid Red it just did not have the impact we thought it would. A51 is the color after seeing the overlanding concept pics. VB has a chance but it is very slim.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jim Farley Ford CEO posted this pic on his Twitter account, the chart is pretty interesting on colors over time.

Ford Bronco Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ? D3546B62-0E12-47DA-8B49-197EDEF409E1

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the retro vibe Ford tapped into with the new Bronco, to me the only place they missed the mark is in color choices. I wish there were more bright, fun, loud colors and the availability of a white roof. Since I will most likely be getting a base model the only color that fits that bill is Velocity Blue.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish they would limit Area 51 to the first year run . There's going to be one everywhere you go .

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going with Lightning Blue, if I go with FE. Really liked A51 to start, but doubt I get it because it will be too popular.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Area 51 will drop off in popularity once we get the next big concept or build debut. At least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway lol

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is an enthusiast's forum so we're going to pick the exciting colors. For sure the dealer stock, once it hits, will be much heavier on the monochrome stuff maybe even the "mainstream" reservation holders.
The mainstream buyer will likely choose white, black and silver like on all models.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Area 51 will drop off in popularity once we get the next big concept or build debut. At least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway lol
It will because two months ago everyone was clamoring for cactus grey... before that it was cyber orange.. whatever the next “concept” bronco comes out next with a different color will be the new “it” color...

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they would limit Area 51 to the first year run . There's going to be one everywhere you go .
It's not going to be that popular in real life

The mainstream buyer will likely choose white, black and silver like on all models.
Yeah, this.

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxford white or iconic silver. I would love it if Ford pulled out something like coyote brown or a desert tan, but I don't think that will happen.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Our enthusiast choices for colors will be more than offset by the masses. So no real concern that a handful of the bright colors poll well here.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those three colors - Area 51, Cyber Orange, and Cactus Gray - aren't offered on the Base trim, and Lightning Blue is only offered on the First Edition. The majority of buyers, who make up all the other trims, don't have the LB option, yet they don't want to be lumped in with the Base buyers. Choosing one of those three colors makes it clear that they have a higher trim.

I'm fricking thrilled by this. I love AMB and the fewer people who get it, the more unique mine will be. Probably going with the ugly gray top and flares, and leaving that grille just like it is. The last pretty car I owned was a 1971 Buick Riviera...all white, boattail back, white leather. It was pristine. A thing of beauty. But it was like dating a really good-looking guy - too much stress. Not worth it. Give me the ugly-ass Bronco and let me sleep at night.
AmB is my fave. I just don’t think it’ll look nice up here in snow country :(

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AmB is my fave. I just don’t think it’ll look nice up here in snow country :(
Yeah, maybe not. It's going to show scratches. It's going to look dirty a lot. But I just know that if I get any other color Bronco, I'm going to really wish I had a dark blue one instead :)
Sponsored