Sponsored

POLL Which Model Will Become Late Delivery?

Which Model Will Become Most Delayed

• Total voters

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Broncos, regardless of trim, are at least 90+% the exact same parts. I highly doubt they'll run Badlands for like three days, then Wildtrak for two, and Base for a shift then Big Bend for 4 days. They'll be coming down the line in a mix. There are only a handful of items that are truly unique to any one trim. So yeah, I could see, maybe, them running short of sway bar disco assemblies and Badlands being shifted back for a bit or tires coming up short and keeping all Sasquatch orders from being filled.
Sponsored

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
I picked the Base because if this is anything like when I got my Tesla they rolled out the most expensive models first. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever did make a $25K Model 3 widely available!
This dead on.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you compare it to Jeep, there are rarely ANY base (especially manual) new Wranglers readily available. They don’t come off the line as often because they don’t make a reasonable amount of profit for the dealer or carmaker. Get it while you can because they probably won’t be ordered by the dealer even if it means a delay.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thin it will be a supply driven process. If they do not have a component unique to that model, it'll be put on hold.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows...I personally hope FE, WT, BL, and Squatch make up 60-70% of the production mix so I get mine early. It is a coin toss.

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Squatch is a late delivery? I’ve seen those words posted but nothing else. Do you have a reference to this?
Have you tried to B&P a manual tranny and SAS?
Squatch is a late delivery? I’ve seen those words posted but nothing else. Do you have a reference to this?
Screenshot_20201030-195119_Chrome.jpg

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Might have said it here before but I have missed it ........

Who do you build tires for ????

edit: never mind I see it in the last sentence I didn't read all the way through before I asked. I saw you said something about building tires in the other thread and didn't get a chance to ask for who. Don't mind me I'm old :ROFLMAO:
No worries! I work for Continental Tire. They also own General Tire! We are also huge rubber supplier! We supply Goodyear with their rubber and few others!

Last edited:

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually every model that wants SAS with MT will be late

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I selected Badlands, because that is what we reserved, it's what we plan to purchase, and it will most assuredly be the one that isn't available. LOL!

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base, because less money or OBX because of match painted stuff.

BL I think will come after the FEs because it is High demand it seems and would be the "flag ship" or whateever want to call it for the brand, making people want them too after seeing them on the road.

But I'm pulling all this out my ass, just like everyone else on here daily.
I had the exact same thought about the BL. It seems to be the flagship Jeep killer and they’ll want to get as many out as fast as they can for exposure. I think BB or Base is most likely delayed.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I picked the Base because if this is anything like when I got my Tesla they rolled out the most expensive models first. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever did make a $25K Model 3 widely available!
Yep, lowest price and a loss leader. Sad because unless things change with the mid package + 7spd I'm getting a base myself.

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Broncos, regardless of trim, are at least 90+% the exact same parts. I highly doubt they'll run Badlands for like three days, then Wildtrak for two, and Base for a shift then Big Bend for 4 days. They'll be coming down the line in a mix. There are only a handful of items that are truly unique to any one trim. So yeah, I could see, maybe, them running short of sway bar disco assemblies and Badlands being shifted back for a bit or tires coming up short and keeping all Sasquatch orders from being filled.
So you mean to tell me you know eminem.
Sponsored