Sponsored

POLL Which Model Will Become Late Delivery?

Which Model Will Become Most Delayed

• Total voters

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IF any, Badlands, I think it will be the most popular by far! Especially since Wildtrak interior looks like butt.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder how many orders are going to go 2.7 auto sas vs 2.3 man sas on dec 7 to bypass said late availability .
Im sticking with my base man sas "mansquatchacorn " because it might not be offered forever?
Is the manual transmission used the same as the ranger unit?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My guess is BB, I would guess Base except if the don’t have parts/base then they don’t have parts for anything. Other than that I assume the costlier models will get made.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anything Squatch or anything with Aux switches. Just my guess.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many orders are going to go 2.7 auto sas vs 2.3 man sas on dec 7 to bypass said late availability .
Im sticking with my base man sas "mansquatchacorn " because it might not be offered forever?
Is the manual transmission used the same as the ranger unit?
There currently is no manual Ranger offered. I believe this transmission was developed specifically for the Bronco. Hopefully, they keep it around a while to recoup R&D costs.

BLee

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The model with the least profit will be built last. Base two door manual will have the longest wait.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The external difference between the Wildtrak and an optioned up Sqtch OBX is the mod top. Already delayed. Some will accept the delay and wait to get the roof, others will figure out that the OBX can be ordered with different and perhaps more pleasing interior to them for the same money, less if you go soft top on the 4-door. Some will accept the MIC for something that is almost, but not quite a complete WT. Short answer is the same; The painted mod roof that are needed to build a real WT and the FE are already said to be delayed. Logically, if and when they become available, the FE buyers will get the first crack at them, this making the technically correct Wildtrak the most delayed model.
Make no mistake, those buying the FE as collectors will wait until they get that mod top, they won't accept the MIC bandaid. It is the only way they can increase their particular exclusiveness, which sounds like an oxymoron, but isn't. An FE with actual mod top will be the most rare version I think.
Sponsored