Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
👍🏻 Got my order in before the cutoff earlier this month with George at Suburban
Best of luck! So far so good with suburban.. when the deal is done I’ll report back to how they treat their customers.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Damerow said they were hoping for 20/month. Not sure what the actuals are.
Damerow might be a higher column dealer therefore a larger allocation. But I have seen a few posts on here regarding allocation and 10 seems common.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow might be a higher column dealer therefore a larger allocation. But I have seen a few posts on here regarding allocation and 10 seems common.
They are apparently the highest volume dealer in the PNW. So to see their allocation vastly more than any other dealer isn’t a surprise.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are apparently the highest volume dealer in the PNW. So to see their allocation vastly more than any other dealer isn’t a surprise.
They recently sold to Mackenzie family too. I was going to order with them but I knew they had a big wait list. So I chose Suburban Ford in sandy Oregon.

sulphur

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mercury Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Placed an order on the last day they were available! Hoping I won't have to wait two years like so many people, but pleased to hear it seems folks in my area are having good experiences with Damerow Ford. Now to settle in for my unknown wait.

Anyone know someplace I can actually drive one of these? I drove all the way down to Damerow only to find out their display/test model is a manual...

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Placed an order on the last day they were available! Hoping I won't have to wait two years like so many people, but pleased to hear it seems folks in my area are having good experiences with Damerow Ford. Now to settle in for my unknown wait.

Anyone know someplace I can actually drive one of these? I drove all the way down to Damerow only to find out their display/test model is a manual...
Landmark has a couple on their lot. No idea if they are sold or available to test drive. Worth a look. They had a race red 4dr Wildtrak as a mannequin but it may have been sold.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Landmark has a couple on their lot. No idea if they are sold or available to test drive. Worth a look. They had a race red 4dr Wildtrak as a mannequin but it may have been sold.
I was at Landmark a couple weeks ago and the red Wildtrack was still there.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Suburban Ford has been really great to me so far and they have 2 bronco's to drive., 2dr and 4dr.

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else taking deliveries of their Broncos from Damerow lately? I'm curious about the experience.

Mines getting built the week of 5/4.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a shadow black squatched 4d Bronc rolling down Burnside today. Didn't catch the trim. My first Portland sighting in the wild, and surprisingly it was a hardtop. Looked fairly huge in the urban setting.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw a shadow black squatched 4d Bronc rolling down Burnside today. Didn't catch the trim. My first Portland sighting in the wild, and surprisingly it was a hardtop. Looked fairly huge in the urban setting.
I wonder if that's the one I saw at the Wood Village BWW a week or so ago, if it had a winch on the front. I think it was a Base 'squatch. It was dark, and I didn't want to look like a creeper shining my phone flashlight. 😄
Only other one I've seen in the Portland area besides that was a Velocity Blue 4d hardtop. Don't recall which trim.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all need to get out of the house more often. There’s a few running around. This one’s from Saturday at Cars & Coffee.

Ford Bronco Portland Area Dealer Discussions 6270947A-4179-4842-B948-13037E95D576
Sponsored