Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Navy Pier is also on the First edition Bronco Sport, and we didn't like that one much either based on the thread poll.
Ah see I just skip over anything Bronco Sport related. Good to know.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As far as I know we haven't seen it in real life. People just saw this and decided they hated it. But I'm too poor for a FE anyways so doesn't bother me lol.
1595312065579.png

Note-The 8 inch screen isn't correct in this. Each code had to be manually changed. It should be the 12 inch.
YIKES. ffs. For us fools that are going to blow this much for a First Edition, you'd think we'd be able to choose our interiors. I was just hoping to be able to black mine out and make it look mean. But that interior looks gaudy. Could be an early rendering, but I'd still like a choice.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Boston182

This is the production Navy Pier interior (Bronco Sport pic, but still same color):

hTx1NjE.jpg
Its not awful, but it ain't good either..imho
Yeah I think it's Ford's CGI/renders and the weird thing they do with shadows and brightness that washes out colors thats making this look worse than it really is. I wouldn't think Ford is going to do all of this to only offer 1 interior on their top of the line trim. But they have shocked me before, like with an 8 minute reveal video lol, so who knows, wouldn't put it past 'em. I just hope everyone is able to get something they like in the end.

Edit: Walking this back. Now that I think about it, since they're only making 3,500 of them, there's a very good chance they will all have the one unique interior. However that gives me another question. (Again I'm too poor for FE so haven't really paid a whole lot of attention to it) It seems to me though that the one defining feature of the First Edition IS the unique interior. Just looking at the spec sheets it looks like anything you could possibly want, you could either get from the Wildtrak or the Badlands. So I guess my question is this... If real life pics of the FE interior come out and you hate it, what's keeping you in the FE? Why not just switch to a Badlands or Wildtrak and option it up to get the same equipment? Honest and genuine question.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None of the models and trims mention the Rock Rails are included or even excluded. Is that because the dealers put them on?
Or the bumpers with the LED fogs we’ve seen on all the mules hmmm ?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Amazing that we are having a blue interior option forced upon our FEs despite it clashing horribly with 50% of the exterior colors we have to choose from. Wtf are they thinking with that color.

I also noticed that "towing capability" was listed under excluded for the 4 door and available for the 2 door. Wonder what thats all about. Hopefully a bug.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amazing that we are having a blue interior option forced upon our FEs despite it clashing horribly with 50% of the exterior colors we have to choose from. Wtf are they thinking with that color.
Ima have to start another petition.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A bit discouraging to see that the First edition gets the horrid navy/pier interior most of us don't want.
Well, if this is accurate, I'm reverse upset because it looks like you can't get the navy pier interior on Wildtrak, and that's what I was thinking of getting....

---

Also, this doesn't list Velocity Blue.

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the interior color choices for a Badlands 2 door?

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is accurate I won’t be getting the Black Diamond I reserved. No B&O radio ?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don’t understand why the most expensive model has the least amount of exterior color and interior seating options. WHY can’t I get First Edition in antimatter blue? If you can paint the other Bronco models on the SAME assembly line that color, why can’t you do the same for mine? What in the world is going on at Ford?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interior? Right now, I'd just be happy to see the real exterior paint colors and not the CGI crappy renderings.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t understand why the most expensive model has the least amount of exterior color and interior seating options. What in the world is going on at Ford?
Its a Limited Edition... they are trying to be cool... glad I reserved a back up lol
Sponsored