Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the 12" Screen is nice.. but it is the 360 Camera is what I was after. And for the dash.. I have not seen any actual intel on that.. but I did see a video where a Ford person what showing us the Dash/Gauges and he was showing how it displays things like your Angles, air pressures in tires, etc. One would think that the "Basic" Panel would NOT have those things. Because I don't think it is a size thing (they are all 8"?) so it has to be features.

Of course logic rationalization has been proven not to be one of Fords strong points.
God, isn't that the truth. "Logical" and "Ford" definitely have not gone hand-in-hand lately.

Hmm....I found that video, and if that's the case? Then damn! I'm now waffling between my Big Bend and possibly going back to the Wildtrak. *laughs* Doesn't help that I re-figured the prices between my builds and it's not as big of a gap than I had initially thought...and aside from the camo panels It's the same interior color as the BB I'm building.

EDIT: Ah, hell. The more I've thought about it, I think I'm back in the Wildtrak camp. The cost difference between my BB and WT build isn't that much, and this is with the High Package optioned onto the WT. May as well go for the High Package and High-level instrument panel, and just swap grilles down the road.
Sponsored

Last edited: