Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are trim specific graphics usually available as aftermarket things?
Just go to a local print/sign shop and have them make it for you, that way you can customize how you like. Really just simple cut vinyl, we do these all the time. If you can do the install would probably be under $100
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not the topic of the thread, but that’s cool I guess. ?‍♂

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I reserved Wildtrak and couldn't vote due to the undecided status I am in. I basically gave up on B&P for now. I will check back at a later time and hope they make some changes that doesn't make me cringe. Not happy with the so called options out there. Also, where is the dual top option? I only saw bikini mesh and canvas top options. :confused:

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to buy a Bronco in every color and switch the doors and fenders so that every panel is a different color. Maybe that will match the interior.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s no winning with any of these trims- something to be compromised.

BL- no auto seats?
WT- Sand dash!

They put too much emphasis on the 200 aftermarket parts and didn’t give us more OEM options.

Why not make trims offerings interchangeable between trims?

WT exterior with BL interior would be great FUCKING AMAZING!
Feel the same way, WT is the model I want and best fits what I will be doing with it. I can deal with the grey top but that interior. Was thinking maybe it was just me so showed by daughter and got "why would they do that, don't get that one" and "why don't they offer a black?".

I want the WT but hate the interior, like the BL interior but prefer the WT exterior and really did not want the disconnect. Really seems like I would need to compromise on any of the models. Which is fine if I am working a deal for a vehicle off the lot, but not when I am custom ordering something over 50k.

If they add black interior to the WT done deal, if not will consider the BL and possible look at another Jeep.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Under the accessories section, there are approximately 36 choices, mostly rack stuff. Far short of the "200 accessories" originally advertised. Among the missing in action are the slide out tail gate, the drop down metal tray and the picatinny. It's really, really difficult to color match interior/exterior, plastic top and fender colors now that white, black and body color painted tops are all essentially out of play between late 2021/2022. How I long for the day when all car companies offered several choices relative to interiors, paint colors, options and accessories. It was hard to settle on one combination because there were so many desirable choices available. Nowadays it is hard to accept the one or two selections available because of limitations and mediocrity.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I reserved Wildtrak and couldn't vote due to the undecided status I am in. I basically gave up on B&P for now. I will check back at a later time and hope they make some changes that doesn't make me cringe. Not happy with the so called options out there. Also, where is the dual top option? I only saw bikini mesh and canvas top options. :confused:
I updated the poll to include undecided and out.......

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neither option, I'm afraid. I was originally all in on the Wildtrak, but, the interior as well as the patchwork look of it turned me off of it completely.

I entertained the thought of a Badlands, but, I'll never use the Swaybar disco, and I'm not keen on paying that much for features that I won't be using. It's just too overkill for my purposes, sadly.

Instead I am switching to a Big Bend that I'm calling my "Wildtrak-lite". *laughs*

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Neither option, I'm afraid. I was originally all in on the Wildtrak, but, the interior as well as the patchwork look of it turned me off of it completely.

I entertained the thought of a Badlands, but, I'll never use the Swaybar disco, and I'm not keen on paying that much for features that I won't be using. It's just too overkill for my purposes, sadly.

Instead I am switching to a Big Bend that I'm calling my "Wildtrak-lite". *laughs*
Going from an Upper trim (Obx >) to a lower trim (BL <) loses you the Instrument panel though. As long as you were not going to get the High Package+ and you are willing to step down in the Gauge Cluster then you' definitely be saving some $$

I wish I could bring myself to do it, but I can't. BB appears to be the little WT with the same interior color choices... OBx is just ... well I don't know what it is.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going from an Upper trim (Obx >) to a lower trim (BL <) loses you the Instrument panel though. As long as you were not going to get the High Package+ and you are willing to step down in the Gauge Cluster then you' definitely be saving some $$

I wish I could bring myself to do it, but I can't. BB appears to be the little WT with the same interior color choices... OBx is just ... well I don't know what it is.
I think you mean BD. Yes, the BD interior is the best one to me but I don’t want to sacrifice the gauge cluster and high package.
The BD cloth and MG interior should be a choice for every trim.

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the High Package was more items that I think would be nice, but not necessary, it's really just the 12'' screen and additional sound deadening I'd really want. So, I can take or leave it. That Gauge cluster still really puzzles me, they really need to clarify what exactly is the difference....Wildtrak may still be on the table after all if that gets cleared up.

I'm with you on the OBX, I've tried doing some builds of it, and I just can't make any sense of that trim. Apparently the Outer Banks is just not the Bronco for me. *laughs*

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For awhile when B&P came out I thought of switching to WT from BL but after seeing the 4 dr at the Filson event in Seattle I decided to stick with 2dr and the BL was better for me due to the sound deadening in the top, the vinyl seats, and the rubber floor. Still undecided on the winch as it appears to interfere with the front camera but maybe that camera is very wide angle so the winch does not really interfere that much.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For awhile when B&P came out I thought of switching to WT from BL but after seeing the 4 dr at the Filson event in Seattle I decided to stick with 2dr and the BL was better for me due to the sound deadening in the top, the vinyl seats, and the rubber floor. Still undecided on the winch as it appears to interfere with the front camera but maybe that camera is very wide angle so the winch does not really interfere that much.
I would think that IF you get the Winch ($2,500) with the Bumper and the High that gives you the Front Cam... that it will not be an issue.

But now we know when FORD says they are working on a FIX.. they really mean "we are removing that option for B&P.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, the High Package was more items that I think would be nice, but not necessary, it's really just the 12'' screen and additional sound deadening I'd really want. So, I can take or leave it. That Gauge cluster still really puzzles me, they really need to clarify what exactly is the difference....Wildtrak may still be on the table after all if that gets cleared up.

I'm with you on the OBX, I've tried doing some builds of it, and I just can't make any sense of that trim. Apparently the Outer Banks is just not the Bronco for me. *laughs*
Yeah the 12" Screen is nice.. but it is the 360 Camera is what I was after. And for the dash.. I have not seen any actual intel on that.. but I did see a video where a Ford person what showing us the Dash/Gauges and he was showing how it displays things like your Angles, air pressures in tires, etc. One would think that the "Basic" Panel would NOT have those things. Because I don't think it is a size thing (they are all 8"?) so it has to be features.

Of course logic rationalization has been proven not to be one of Fords strong points.
Sponsored