TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As silly as it is, I love the black bronco on the back too. I'm one of the weird ones who likes the WT leather interior and thinks the MIC top works (w/ cyber orange)
I actually kinda like the WT leather too. Just not sure if I like the tan dash and door trim.
Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All of those things you’ll be able to get after or swap with someone.

I like the black bronco badge better and will prob buy separate.

But the black beauty rings for the Sasquatch wheels should be available as should the sound deadener and graphic
Are trim specific graphics usually available as aftermarket things?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So now we know exactly what we are (and are not) going to get with the Wildtrak and the Badlands along with their price.

Have any of these updates changed your mind on which model you’re getting?

I was 100% WT until the modular top became a late delivery. Now I think I’m switching to a fully optioned BL.
The fact that the Shadow Black top is late arrival now, the active shutter grill is gone, the Wildtrak "Graphic" is a black rectangle on the hood, the other Wildtrak graphic is a small line across the bottom of the door for $500, the tan dash looks like my grandpa's 93' Taurus, and the Badlands with everything the Wildtrak has and more with grey/black seats is only about $1000 more than the WT has sold me on the Badlands.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of those things you’ll be able to get after or swap with someone.

I like the black bronco badge better and will prob buy separate.

But the black beauty rings for the Sasquatch wheels should be available as should the sound deadener and graphic
That's the thing that swayed me (pun intended). Those things can be easily and relatively cheaply changed down the road. After seeing the interior options and lack of black modular top, it was easy for me to decide between my two favorite trims, Wildtrak and BadSquatch.

My BS build is around $1k cheaper and more capable (even if I rarely use the additional capabilities). And bonus, my wife likes it. ?

Now I just need to decide on soft top (and buy body color matching modular top later) or MIC and a bimini.

Last edited:

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, the 2 door B&P works so much better than the 4 door. right now If I can do what I did with the 2 door WT to my 4 door and then add tailgate, table and dash device mount thing, I'll stick with WT. Either get the leather seats or put katzkin leather covers on the cloth or maybe end up just liking the cloth and not really noticing the camo ?‍♂ There were a couple angles of the camo in the material video where you couldn't really see that it was camo, just looked like it gave it some texture/pattern.

Also, it'll be easier to get the unpainted mirrors and door handles than to get all the cosmetic stuff to match WT on the BL.

but all is still undecided...

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that the Shadow Black top is late arrival now, the active shutter grill is gone, the Wildtrak "Graphic" is a black rectangle on the hood, the other Wildtrak graphic is a small line across the bottom of the door for $500, the tan dash looks like my grandpa's 93' Taurus, and the Badlands with everything the Wildtrak has and more with grey/black seats is only about $1000 more than the WT has sold me on the Badlands.
Yup exactly my thinking to. Screw the wild track, no ome cares about sport mode in a Bronco, even if you don't need rock crawl. BL is the way to go.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your poll needs another option.
Still not sure and changing my mind every few hours.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your poll needs another option.
Still not sure and changing my mind every few hours.
An indecisive answer doesn’t help. You can change your choice as many times as you like.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There’s no winning with any of these trims- something to be compromised.

BL- no auto seats?
WT- Sand dash!

They put too much emphasis on the 200 aftermarket parts and didn’t give us more OEM options.

Why not make trims offerings interchangeable between trims?

WT exterior with BL interior would be great FUCKING AMAZING!

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s no winning with any of these trims- something to be compromised.
I completely agree. For me it’s this.

BL, I don’t want the disco, all black seats, and everyone seems to be switching to BL. I feel like the BL will run in to build delays and parts availability issues now.

WT, The gloss black grille, mirror caps, and bucking bronco will look so out of place now with the MIC top. Rear bumper looks really bad. The MIC top is not the same shade as fenders and other black plastics. The WT is going to have at least 3 different shades of black/gray on the outside.

All of my major concerns with the WT would go away if they would just allow us to purchase the dual top. Ship it with soft top installed and deliver the mod top later.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are spot on!

I want BL mechanicals, black diamond interior, and a black painted top. If they give the option to order the car now but have to wait a month or two for the shadow black top I just may do that.

Or order dual tops and it comes to you later. Can’t stand the grey top lol

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You guys are spot on!

I want BL mechanicals, black diamond interior, and a black painted top. If they give the option to order the car now but have to wait a month or two for the shadow black top I just may do that.

Or order dual tops and it comes to you later. Can’t stand the grey top lol
Yep I’ll wait as well to get what I like. No issues having delivery in Sept/Oct 2022
Sponsored