Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you pop the back end up like that? Can you do it with a standard soft top?
Yup, it's standard. On that picture you can see the 2 black tabs under the weather stripping. If I rememeber right you push both of those up to release it and the prop comes down from the left side.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG, haha! Such a large quantity of your shopping isn't bagged at all! Doesn't it take forever to haul everything into the house like that?
My immediate thought

Sponsored
OP
OP
AllthePonies

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why? I believe you all eat food. I don't need to see proof.
There’s a certain contingent that feels like you must take your Bronco off-roading 24/7 or take your Mustang to the track daily or whatever to be a “real” owner. Otherwise, in their view you are just a poser. This kind of fits with the 2 door versus 4 door rabbit hole as well. In my opinion, if you’re going to think that way, we’re all posers compared to the U13/U14/U15 or the custom built off road dune buggy crowd.

Some of us have jobs to pay for our cars as well as families to ensure that the human race continues. This takes up a lot of time. Thus, I couldn’t help myself when I realized I was taking my Bronco to the grocery store. It was too funny to me.

If you’re all about the off roading life every minute of every day, more power to you! I’ll just be doing me over here.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a certain contingent that feels like you must take your Bronco off-roading 24/7 or take your Mustang to the track daily or whatever to be a “real” owner. Otherwise, in their view you are just a poser. This kind of fits with the 2 door versus 4 door rabbit hole as well. In my opinion, if you’re going to think that way, we’re all posers compared to the U13/U14/U15 or the custom built off road dune buggy crowd.

Some of us have jobs to pay for our cars as well as families to ensure that the human race continues. This takes up a lot of time. Thus, I couldn’t help myself when I realized I was taking my Bronco to the grocery store. It was too funny to me.

If you’re all about the off roading life every minute of every day, more power to you! I’ll just be doing me over here.
You sound a little upset or put out about off-roaders. I don't care what anyone does with their vehicles. I'm not paying for them. Just ignore people who give you any flack.

I don't think "that way" as you describe. I also have a 74, so I don't think your argument works with me. I don't care what you have as long as you don't make it matte green or sand color. I won't like it then. Sorry.

Why groceries? Boring. You can do better than that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllthePonies

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You sound a little upset or put out about off-roaders. I don't care what anyone does with their vehicles. I'm not paying for them. Just ignore people who give you any flack.

I don't think "that way" as you describe. I also have a 74, so I don't think your argument works with me. I don't care what you have as long as you don't make it matte green or sand color. I won't like it then. Sorry.

Why groceries? Boring. You can do better than that.
I’m a little nonplussed. I come to forums to learn and to have a bit of fun. I’ve figured out how to pop the back end of my soft top up, that you can buy hooks for the back, and that people have come up with some pretty cool shelf solutions through this silly thread. I’ve also learned that I should improve my packing skills. Finally, and most importantly, I now know that pineapples are excellent for dimensional purposes although not necessarily for pizza (maybe I’m just doing it wrong though?)

Ford Bronco Post Your Grocery Getting Pics Here! 1642985208895

This whole thing is a pretty big win for me. c'est la vie, you can’t please everyone.

PS - You can’t tell people you have a cool car and then just keep the pictures all to yourself. That’s just not polite.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a little nonplussed. I come to forums to learn and to have a bit of fun. I’ve figured out how to pop the back end of my soft top up, that you can buy hooks for the back, and that people have come up with some pretty cool shelf solutions through this silly thread. I’ve also learned that I should improve my packing skills. Finally, and most importantly, I now know that pineapples are excellent for dimensional purposes although not necessarily for pizza (maybe I’m just doing it wrong though?)

Ford Bronco Post Your Grocery Getting Pics Here! 1642985208895

This whole thing is a pretty big win for me. c'est la vie, you can’t please everyone.

PS - You can’t tell people you have a cool car and then just keep the pictures all to yourself. That’s just not polite.
That is much better. Now it's interesting.

I have pic of my EB in a showcase. I think you can see it through my profile picture or something.
Sponsored