Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right, I was thinking more of an inventory of what is out and when it might be due to come back in. Rather than checking their website we could look at the list and say "I like that one" and then roughly schedule the purchase after the Bronco owner returns it.
Oh, I think you have to order the vehicle to get the deal

I ordered the $350/mo Gladiator and just told him Sarge Green and the order was placed 7/19, vin a day or two later, then Tom sent me an email saying its expected to ship from Toledo on 8/17
Sponsored

AaronS

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm buying a Jeep through Granger. Its a used 2018 but my fiance likes it so it will be hers whenever my Bronco finally arrives. Now I feel more comfortable waiting another year or two if I have to.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh, I think you have to order the vehicle to get the deal

I ordered the $350/mo Gladiator and just told him Sarge Green and the order was placed 7/19, vin a day or two later, then Tom sent me an email saying its expected to ship from Toledo on 8/17
Still not getting my gist.

- Bronco owner leases a Jeep.
- Bronco owner, B6G member sees that leased Jeep on a list and says "I like that a lot. When it's it getting returned?"
- Bronco owner picks up new Bronco, returns lease
- person interested in that specific leased Jeep comes to take a look and sold.

Minimal inventory time at Chapman, should make a good value for lease buyer.

Hope that clarified things.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still not getting my gist.

- Bronco owner leases a Jeep.
- Bronco owner, B6G member sees that leased Jeep on a list and says "I like that a lot. When it's it getting returned?"
- Bronco owner picks up new Bronco, returns lease
- person interested in that specific leased Jeep comes to take a look and sold.

Minimal inventory time at Chapman, should make a good value for lease buyer.

Hope that clarified things.
oic, sorry I was trying to do work and browse B6G at the same time lol

Yeah makes sense. Tom said he has 40+ Jeeps out on lease so a quick sale of the used units sounds legit for all parties involved

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going to purchase a new vehicle, I highly recommend looking at Tacomas. Apparently, they have the highest resale of any other vehicle in North America right now and are pretty dang reliable. Those were pretty much my two main factors for getting one to hold me over instead of getting a new wrangler or Ranger. And I couldn't find a Ranger Tremor I liked anywhere.

I feel like if you drive a Jeep off the lot, it instantly loses 5k. With my Tacoma, I was initially looking for used, butt I bought mine new for MSRP because 2019's with 20k+ miles on them are going for $5-10k more. Your biggest challenge is going to be finding one!

Also, I took mine off road in the first month and it was a riot! Couldn't believe how capable they are even with dinky little highway tires and terrible break over and departure angles (was a wakeup call I don't need Sasquatch, but I still am :ROFLMAO:). It wasn't a problem at Holly Oaks in Michigan! My buddy in his Ram Megacab couldn't quite keep up because of size and weight of his rig, but he had a lot more fun in the mud puddles!

Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? 87C2B822-0756-458A-828B-2171914579B9_1_105_c

Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? D35B9B80-A8C9-4A5B-9B6C-EBEEED9D47A8_1_105_c

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you provide your actual email address? Iā€™m thinking of moving my reservation to you guys.
Email [email protected] and a member of our staff can help you. We have 2 or 3 people dedicated to handle that.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ended up buying a 2021 f-150. Just re reserved a big bronco should work out perfectly when my fiancƩs lease is up

OP
OP
IfIHMadeA2021Scout

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the MIC top issue we now have no idea when we'll get the Bronco and don't think Ford does either. So now, any hold over vehicle might be around a while. We decided to look for something we would not mind having for the long term.

We had to be all over California with lots of drive time this past week so we had some fun. Used car prices are stupid high so we focused on new. We spoke to a lot of dealers from Santa Rosa to San Diego. ADMs are running anywhere from $5K to $20K and more when you can find vehicles in stock. Mustang ADMs were running $5-7K. We even found several Bronco with soft tops. the lowest ADM on those were $15K. We even found a Tremor similar to the one we have for $32K more than we paid in March.

Then we found this and made a "low ball" take it or leave it offer based on what we found was being asked across the state. They took it. So now we have a red pony to play with until our other red pony comes in. The only question is if we'll trade it or keep it later.

Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? Blue & Red

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This was in the most recent official Ford email for unscheduled order holders.

"Your dealer will reach out at that time [September] to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable."

I wonder if this means some dealers might offer a short term lease until your Bronco gets delivered. Like a loaner car/truck while you wait. That'd be freakin awesome.

Sponsored

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
$4000 off MSRP on the 392 Wrangler.
Zach, Iā€™m interested in doing something.
I had been emailing Chip about an F150, but got delayed on my ordering and think Iā€™ve missed your allotments for 2021 so would be looking at a long wait time for that as well.
How long are the waits on a Jeep? I have my First Edition unscheduled so know idea how long Iā€™m actually going to be without wheels.
Dont know if the Bronco is even right anymore for a bunch of different reasons.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, Iā€™m interested in doing something.
I had been emailing Chip about an F150, but got delayed on my ordering and think Iā€™ve missed your allotments for 2021 so would be looking at a long wait time for that as well.
How long are the waits on a Jeep? I have my First Edition unscheduled so know idea how long Iā€™m actually going to be without wheels.
Dont know if the Bronco is even right anymore for a bunch of different reasons.

We're still ordering 2021s on F-150s probably a 90 day wait based upon which trim you'd like.

The FES should be here by December. For what that's worth.

Wranglers are a 90 day wait.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We're still ordering 2021s on F-150s probably a 90 day wait based upon which trim you'd like.

The FES should be here by December. For what that's worth.

Wranglers are a 90 day wait.
So what youā€™re saying is Iā€™m screw*d either way you turn it lol
Unless of course I can find a wrangler in stock and find a buy back..

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Knowing the Bronco would be at least 3 years away I bought this new '19 Sahara for the interim. As you can see we have had a ball. Our plans are to drive this one from North Carolia to Granger, trade it for the Bronco, and head futher west. I will say though that I will miss this Jeep.

Lucille's on Route 66 in Hydro, OK
Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? 100_4878.JPG

Somewhere on Hwy 212 in Montana heading to Deadwood, SD
Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? 100_4845.JPG

On a side road heading to the "Middle of Nowhere" Texas. I can't wait to take our Bronco on many similar journeys. Americans were blessed to be born in such a beautiful country. Get out there, and see it if at all possible.

Ford Bronco Potential Hold Over Vehicles? 100_4925.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: