Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screen caps. We demand screen caps

SCREEN CAPS!! There, does that complete the post? I chose a stripped Black Diamond with no options. I showed zero interest in options. So, I BS'ed it :LOL:

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m almost 6ā€™4ā€ and if I was a 1/2 inch shorter I wouldnā€™t bump my head on the lift gate on the wifeā€™s explorer.

Sponsored

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll most likely use an app that integrates with CarPlay, like Gaia, to navigate offroad. You can download maps and routes for offline use. I've always had good success navigating backpacking routes / biking trails in areas with zero cell service but the GPS still works. $36 for the 1 year premium subscription.
GAIA with Carplay works perfect! You can use it for off-road and for hiking trails too with one subscription which even includes Nat Geo maps.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't formally made the switch to Stephens yet but I'm really leaning that way. If I do I'll be flying out. I have a bunch of American Airlines points I need to use. Flights to CRW are pretty frequent and with 1 connection only about 4.5ish hours in total travel time. I put together a rough route home and it looks like a 14ish hour drive back to MA with a mix of highway and surface streets. Will probably spend a night in a hotel somewhere in PA to break up the drive.
Anyway you can pick up part of the TransAmerica trail (TAT) on the way back
Interesting. I've been emailing my dealer to get an idea of how they're going to be pricing it out. The last email I received said they were pricing it at MSRP + doc fee. I was thinking of emailing some other places in MA to see how competitive other places are.
FYI...Baystate Ford is honoring X-plan pricing on the Bronco
Also... I just did the TransAmerica trail (TAT) Massachusetts to Vegas in my Hummer H3 Adventure series. With 33s and a rear locker it performed like a champ....

If you download the app Overlander for your return trip it will tell you all the free or reasonable priced places you can camp of sleep at.. Worked wonders on my TAT trip

Last edited:

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work as an analyst and build surveys for a living. If this survey was setup to determine pricing, it was done as a secondary to gauging feature interest and as such isn't going to give the correct impression as far as pricing preferences. I wouldn't expect users to give good, actionable data for pricing with that structure.

The questions were phrased in such a way that it leans more heavily on if the buyer wants the feature and less on how the buyer feels about the price. I hate to armchair analyst, but by way of example, if I were creating a survey to get at both interest and price feel I would of gone with:

"Are you interested in adding XXX feature to your Bronco?"

If the user answered "Yes" I would then branch them into the option:

"If XXX feature costs $$$, would that make you more or less likely to purchase?"

That setup would of let me look at interest in a particular feature as well as the impact pricing had on that interest.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didnt get one either. =(
I haven't gotten anything from Ford aside from my reservation confirmation! Has everyone else that didn't get the survey gotten anything from Ford?

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I work as an analyst and build surveys for a living. If this survey was setup to determine pricing, it was done as a secondary to gauging feature interest and as such isn't going to give the correct impression as far as pricing preferences. I wouldn't expect users to give good, actionable data for pricing with that structure.

The questions were phrased in such a way that it leans more heavily on if the buyer wants the feature and less on how the buyer feels about the price. I hate to armchair analyst, but by way of example, if I were creating a survey to get at both interest and price feel I would of gone with:

"Are you interested in adding XXX feature to your Bronco?"

If the user answered "Yes" I would then branch them into the option:

"If XXX feature costs $$$, would that make you more or less likely to purchase?"

That setup would of let me look at interest in a particular feature as well as the impact pricing had on that interest.
No offense, and Iā€™m honestly just being silly. But, you and I cannot be drinking buddies. :ROFLMAO:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know why people would buy the Sasquatch Package to begin with. For the Black Diamond its $4500 for a 1.3 in lift, 35 inch tires that are meh in my opinion and a front locker. I've been off road plenty of times in various trucks and SUVs over the years and never needed front and rear lockers. I plan on saving money and just getting some Bilstein 6112 coilovers that will give me 2.0 in of lift and get the tires and wheels i want and probably still have money left over. I love the prices for all options. Lots of people are butt hurt about the prices and thought a top tier off roader should be affordable. Absolutely laughable, I'm hoping a lot of reservations get dropped so I get mine sooner.
Iā€™m getting the Sasquatch on my BD- why because hell I want too...

ā€˜nuff said

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I was griping about 8.25% tax in Las Vegas! But everything costs more in Canadian currency. Houses up there are $800,000 aren't they? My Badlands will be similar to your build but with the Lux package and I'm looking at around $57k out the door.
GAIA with Carplay works perfect! You can use it for off-road and for hiking trails too with one subscription which even includes Nat Geo maps.
Does it work in Canada?
Sponsored