Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F250, 2020 Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my wife and I ordered a two door Badlands, Lux, SAS, 2.3l, MIC, Mod Bumper, and leather trimmed seats back in August 2021. Good news is that we have a build date and window sticker. As I was reviewing the window sticker I noticed "carpet flooring". We really wanted the rubberized washout flooring. So after scouring the interwebs I found that the leather trimmed seat option forced the carpet flooring. When I was looking at the build and price during the investigation into my dilemma I noticed that powered seats is no longer available with the leather trimmed seats. The only reason we got the leather trimmed seats was for the powered seats. So what I'm looking for is confirmation that a MY22 with leather trimmed seats has powered seats or was there a change between MY21 and MY22 that I missed when we converted our order or is there going to be a change between MY22 and MY23 or am I losing my mind and it was never a thing.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two door leather never offered the power seats. The speculation is that since the front seats had to flip forward to allow access and egress to the back, there was no way to get powered seats to work as it would take too long to move the seatback. Regardless of the reasons, Ford never offered power seats in any 2 door configuration and there is no dissent on that fact that of which I am aware. The four door leather has powered seats, as the rear has access through the rear doors.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two door leather never offered the power seats. The speculation is that since the front seats had to flip forward to allow access and egress to the back, there was no way to get powered seats to work as it would take too long to move the seatback. Regardless of the reasons, Ford never offered power seats in any 2 door configuration and there is no dissent on that fact that of which I am aware.
+1.

Two doors were never offered with power seats, regardless of interior options or trim.

OP
OP
djrossiii

djrossiii

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F250, 2020 Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well shit... there's $2195 shot in the arse. I wish the build and price would have been a little more clearer. Oh well it is what it is. Thanks for the quick responses.
Sponsored