fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Opened the Fordpass app this morning and saw that there’s a new update available. Anyone know what’s included? All it says is “Minor Adjustments”. Thanks Ford, real descriptive.
Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I'm still stuck on 4.2.4. Hasn't updated since October 2023. :cautious:

OP
OP

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I was on too. Mine has said 4.3.1 was not completed for the past 6 months too

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still showing my last update as September 2023 - 4.2.2! :cautious:

I know there’s some tips and tricks to “force” an OTA software update, but curious if anyone has tried some of them, and what worked for them (if any)?

Last edited:

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cut the cord last Sept - still holdout w 4.2.2 and no problems whatsoever

Think I'm done w Ford's update mess
I have the same 4.2.2 but just recently realized a few weeks ago that my Alexa or the voice button on my seeing wheel isn't working. So annoyed when things don't work the way they are suppose to.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m still showing my last update as September 2023 - 4.2.2! :cautious:

I know there’s some tips and tricks to “force” an OTA software update, but curious if anyone has tried some of them, and what worked for them (if any)?
I'm still stuck on 4.2.2 from last March, but I realized my Wi-Fi was somehow turned off. I saw that Wi-Fi has to be turned on and signed in, in order for the updates to happen, might check your settings on your Bronco.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still stuck on 4.2.2 from last March, but I realized my Wi-Fi was somehow turned off. I saw that Wi-Fi has to be turned on and signed in, in order for the updates to happen, might check your settings on your Bronco.
Thanks - I’ll check that out.

Did you just notice that and fix it, or was it a while ago? Did you see an update come through afterwords?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks - I’ll check that out.

Did you just notice that and fix it, or was it a while ago? Did you see an update come through afterwords?
I have been wondering why I haven't had an update for so long and keep seeing others on here getting updates. So I dug through the Ford pass app to see if there was any info on updates and saw it said something about the Wi-Fi needing to be enabled for updates to happen. So I literally just realized my Wi-Fi was disabled some how. Now I will see if anything comes through, my normal update schedule was set for Sundays at 12am.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been wondering why I haven't had an update for so long and keep seeing others on here getting updates. So I dug through the Ford pass app to see if there was any info on updates and saw it said something about the Wi-Fi needing to be enabled for updates to happen. So I literally just realized my Wi-Fi was disabled some how. Now I will see if anything comes through, my normal update schedule was set for Sundays at 12am.
Looks like my wifi was “on” in my Bronco, but the network it was tied to initially was not anymore. I wonder if it has something to do with when a power outage occured at our house or something.

Anyways, I re-attached it to our network, and will see what happens. I think most OTA updates occur whether you’re on wifi or not, so I’m not sure if this will do anything or not. No harm in trying though!

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like my wifi was “on” in my Bronco, but the network it was tied to initially was not anymore. I wonder if it has something to do with when a power outage occured at our house or something.

Anyways, I re-attached it to our network, and will see what happens. I think most OTA updates occur whether you’re on wifi or not, so I’m not sure if this will do anything or not. No harm in trying though!
Yeah, I think your right, it doesn't necessarily need Wi-Fi, but says it does help with downloading updates faster. Fingers crossed 🍻

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn we just got spanked guys and gals:

Ford Bronco Power-Up 6.1.0 1711819489728-xy

For a brief moment I was crazy excited:

1711819576213-fr.png

But down below it then says it's for Mach-E only.

I did find these lists:

Powerup 4 & 5:
Ford Bronco Power-Up 6.1.0 1711819692753-jd

Powerup 6:
Ford Bronco Power-Up 6.1.0 1711819724317-gl

Last edited:

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least I am not the only one whose WiFi got turned off mysteriously. Vehicle says update 6.1.0 is the latest applied, FordPass Messages says 4.2.3. But FordPass "Software Updates" says 4.2.11.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least I am not the only one whose WiFi got turned off mysteriously. Vehicle says update 6.1.0 is the latest applied, FordPass Messages says 4.2.3. But FordPass "Software Updates" says 4.2.11.
I finally got a update to 4.2.3! Hopefully 6.1.0 isn't to far behind. My steering wheel button for the Voice Nav and the Alexa is still MIA 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have toggled on the WiFi setting on my bronco at least a dozen times. Never stays set at ON and I gave up trying. I eventually get the updates though.
Sponsored