First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah... I have seen all the sites showing where to find ethanol-free, but there is just none to be had in Laredo, Texas.
QT has it and they are building them everywhere in and around San Antonio. If you don't have them in your area yet my money is that you will soon.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would running 87 Top Tier gas be a good middle ground between generic 87 and 91? I'm not really sure I care what gas I use....at least now when it's under $3/gal here in VA. When it gets to $5+/gal I might care more. (But honestly not that much otherwise I'd look into a Prius...and that's just not an option.)

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would running 87 Top Tier gas be a good middle ground between generic 87 and 91? I'm not really sure I care what gas I use....at least now when it's under $3/gal here in VA. When it gets to $5+/gal I might care more. (But honestly not that much otherwise I'd look into a Prius...and that's just not an option.)
running top tier 89 octane is a good middle ground . But turbos i would just run 93 octane

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
running top tier 89 octane is a good middle ground . But turbos i would just run 93 octane
Costco doesn't do mid, just regular and premium. I'm too much of a Costco fanboy to go anywhere else. ;)

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Costco doesn't do mid, just regular and premium. I'm too much of a Costco fanboy to go anywhere else. ;)
You must be lucky down in Va. 2 months ago I was getting Costco premium somewhere around $2.50/gal (maybe less) here in NJ. But as of a week ago, premium up to $3.13/gallon, I've since switched to regular in our vehicles.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ethanol free fuel - this still exists? That’s great - where? I’m in New Jersey and while we legally cannot pump our own I’ve never known a Jersey pump not to be putting food in the gas tank.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You must be lucky down in Va. 2 months ago I was getting Costco premium somewhere around $2.50/gal (maybe less) here in NJ. But as of a week ago, premium up to $3.13/gallon, I've since switched to regular in our vehicles.
Lucky is one way to put it. My second to last fill up in early Feb, premium was only $2.27, but my most recent a couple of weeks ago it shot up to $2.69.

I guess I don't drive too much anymore since I only need to fill up once a month since the pandemic hit.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Would be great to get output estimates for regular fuel as well, given the released estimates assume premium...
Sponsored