First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny because I like blacked-out jeeps, but not feeling black at all on the bronco
Ya I normally dig a blacked out rig but for me the bronco looks better in the lighter colors- shows the beauty of the lines of the vehicle

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks Doug!
What do we have here? Looks like Badlands with MIC hardtop. Does that hard top look black to you guys???

But, another black one? They must have an overstock of black paint or they have a bunch that’s about to go bad or something.
C’mon Ford. Put out some additional colors. Please!
:alien: ? ? ? ?
I would say it's black but since it's plastic it reflects light differently than the metal parts so it looks a bit gray. That's just my opinion based on the other non-metal parts on the truck.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, looks like molded-in-color (MIC) top.
Doug, I think its BroncoGuy who works for the company producing those tops, said that the color spec has changed a couple of times for the MIC top:

• Do you know if that pic is the final production color?
  • Do you have any additional photos that show more top surface?
  • Do you know if the 2D/4D color or material is the same?

Thanks

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Preproduction Frankenstein mish-mash Badlands with Molded In Color (MIC) hard top and gloss grille.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne WmkqburJqXziM

Ford Bronco Preproduction Frankenstein Bronco that just came off the line at Wayne WmkqburJqXziM
Even though the official trims released thus far do not have this bumper, I am seeing it often enough to think it must be a pending option. I hope so, I like the LED fogs and the hooks on the same bumper but as yet it is nothing more than a possibility, but those are camera lenses, right? Come on Build & Price! Of course at this point, I am starting to worry about what the tab will be on stand alone options and accessories. It will add up fast: slide out tray, this bumper, rack package, etc., etc!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Preproduction Frankenstein mish-mash Badlands with Molded In Color (MIC) hard top and gloss grille.
Hey look its the Maverick on the left driving down the factory floor haha
Sponsored