First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Turbocharged motors always love less backpressure. Less congestion means less work for the motor, which could in turn have a positive effect on your MPGs. On the other hand, your right foot might gain weight after adding the new soundtrack to your rig. To answer your question, nothing crazy, but you may see a bump in MPG depending on how you drive it.
Great, that is what I thought but an added bonus then. Very much will consider this as I start to make the Bronco my own.
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Forgive my ignorance, but as a newbie I have to ask. Is the option not to use any tips street legal? I kind of like the look of not having any tips showing.
Exhaust laws vary from state to state, but to my knowledge most laws are based around noise control and emissions. Still I would check with your local laws to be 100% sure.

If you do go that route, we offer a BashGuard™ only option that comes without tips.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This system is the best sounding that I have heard of the ones being offered. That being said, trying to make a 4 or 6 cylinder have a V8-like sound is something akin to what is said about a bald man and a toupee, “ All a bald man wearing a toupee looks like, is a bald man wearing a toupee.” Every time I hear an enhanced 4 or 6 cylinder exhaust, all I say to myself is, “ There goes a bald man (4/6 cylinder), wearing a toupee ( trying to sound like a V8)”. Nothing wrong with it if that’s what you want.

If you must do something to enhance your 4 or 6 cylinder, this exhaust system is probably about as good as it gets. As for me, in lieu of a V8, I’ll just go ala natural and let my Bronco be what it is, a 6 cylinder.

Last edited:

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This one sounds amazing. Just wondering if y'all are considering selling the tips separately, say if I bought just the one with the bashguard for now and decided later on maybe I would like the dual tips. Y'all killed it on this one!
At this point we don't offer the tips separately, but the BashGuard™ is included in all exhaust options so you have a full exhaust with the tips you want, and the BashGuard™ for the action 👊

But if you do go with the BashGuard™ only option and decide you want tips later on, hit us up, we'll do our best to get you what you need.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This system is the best sounding that I have heard of the ones being offered. That being said, trying to make a 4 or 6 cylinder have a V8-like sound is something akin to what is said about a bald man and a toupee, “ All a bald man wearing a toupee looks like, is a bald man wearing a toupee.” Every time I hear an enhanced 4 or 6 cylinder exhaust, all I say to myself is, “ There goes a bald man (4/6 cylinder), wearing a toupee ( trying to sound like a V8)”. Nothing wrong with it if that’s what you want.

If you must do something to enhance your 4 or 6 cylinder, this exhaust system is probably about as good as it gets. As for me, in lieu of a V8, I’ll just go ala natural and let my Bronco be what it is, a 6 cylinder.
It'll still be a 6-cylinder, it just won't sound like a vacuum cleaner anymore! 😜

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Agreed, we would have to be into some dark magic to have V8 sounds come out of a V6, but you can certainly coax some more sound and performance out of the Bronco when compared to the
stock system.

And trust me, nobody is more excited at the prospect of a V8 Bronco than us, it's what we wished for when we blew out our birthday candles.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aluminumized Option ?

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here I am :geek:

Pretty straightforward. The Single Side Exit and BashGuard™ form will sound the same, only difference is the obvious point of where the outlets end. Dual outlet moves the concentration of sound to both sides of the rear, thus creating the same effect as stereo audio setting.

IMO, single outlet has a tiny bit more aggression as the sound is concentrated, dual outlet is a titch more sophisticated as the split in the rear divorces the route.

Hope that makes sense.
One more thing from AWE, From dual tip setup to bashguard position what is the estimated average time to convert over? I will have the bashguard in the cargo area and so for those unexpected off-road adventures want to know how long am I looking at on changing out the tips at the trail head? Also will the dual setup tail pipe section fit in the Bronco cargo area?

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At this point we don't offer the tips separately, but the BashGuard™ is included in all exhaust options so you have a full exhaust with the tips you want, and the BashGuard™ for the action 👊

But if you do go with the BashGuard™ only option and decide you want tips later on, hit us up, we'll do our best to get you what you need.
Wait, sorry, are you saying you aren't currently selling a no tip option? I thought it was listed for $745...or are you saying there isn't an option to add tips after order?

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One more thing from AWE, From dual tip setup to bashguard position what is the estimated average time to convert over? I will have the bashguard in the cargo area and so for those unexpected off-road adventures want to know how long am I looking at on changing out the tips at the trail head? Also will the dual setup tail pipe section fit in the Bronco cargo area?
Assuming you don't have to wait for it to cool off, we are estimating around 10 minutes.

Now if you have the stopwatch handy and you want to play beat the clock by all means.

As far as fitting in the cargo area the system is ~42" wide from widest point and ~19" deep.

Last edited:

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, sorry, are you saying you aren't currently selling a no tip option? I thought it was listed for $745...or are you saying there isn't an option to add tips after order?
We have 3 options for tip configuration; dual exit with tips, single exit with tips, and the BashGuard™ only (no tips included).

All options come with the BashGuard™

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beautiful. Thank you.

That's not a bad price at all coming from Polaris Slingshot mods...
C$1,550 in Canada where they also manufacture. With free shipping. A rarity for us Canucks. Ordering Monday dual with black tips (C$1,600). Very nice product.
If I only had a Bronco. If/when that day comes, I have my exhaust!! I had AWE Track Exhaust on my Focus RS, damn that sounded so good. Easy to install also. I miss that car.
miss my RS too. Thank goodness for modern airbags!

ED395FEC-10B8-4C95-A735-4465AA215FD8.jpeg

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My son has the track edition on his Focus ST. It sounds really good!
Sponsored