Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

šŸ˜‚ for sure.
Keystone light, the very definition of the German phrase 'Schmutziges Spulwasser' or Spultishwasser for short, means Dirty Dishwater, what they called American Beer before the Micro Brew Craze.
Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in the same boat. Made my reservation day two but by phone not thru the my Ford account. My reservation has never shown. Converted in January and received my email. Still nothing in my account. Called Ford and they see my reservation and my order but donā€™t know why it isnā€™t on my account. They were supposed to look into it and have a supervisor call me back. Still waiting.
Makes me very nervous but Ford assures me itā€™s on order. Dealer is zero help. So I wait and hope to get the next email notification with my fingers crossed
I'm not worried I have my order sheet that the dealer I'm with sent me. I just won't be able to check it everyday to see if it was built and shipped. That may be a good thing though hahaha.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me too! I ordered mine on day 2, but ordered Badlands w/SAS & 2.7. Headed to CO and UT in July & August and hoping to have it for one of those trips.
Same here - ordered early in day 2, but a wildtrak. Iā€™m headed to Glacier in mid July and have every part of my body crossed as I refresh my email, in hopes that it brings me some kinda luck!

F09C7954-7FB0-472C-AE6C-7883AC77D399.jpeg

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once it hits ā€œBuilt,ā€ can we elect to go to Michigan and just get the MF and drive it back? I have a feeling itā€™s gonna be an eternity between knowing itā€™s built and when it is shipped.
I am getting mine at Village Ford which 9.4 miles from the Michigan Assembly Plant. There are actually dealers even closer, but I really trust my sales guy. I will have to pay the $1500 shipping but I hope to get the vehicle with minimal travel time delay.

If you want to do what you are saying, technically, you can by just picking a dealer nearby.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m outta here, had too many keystone lights, goodluck everyone, hope most of you get an email!!! Pics or it didnā€™t happen BTW

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks. Probably not getting one then. This is going to be the hardest part. Watching everyone move along and sitting here with a July 25th res knowing that there is no way I make the cut and got another 9 months to wait.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm an early day 1 res but in the same boat. Will be watching everyone take delivery while I'm still waiting for the unobtanium that is black leather for my interior šŸ¤¦

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My left, or your left?

Or are we talking about wings?

Why is everything so complicated?
...and oh my god, donā€™t even think about giving someone directions while looking in the mirror. It messes everything up!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My DORA was double checked but I never got a corrected confirmation email so Iā€™ve yet to see my build in rendered form yet so Iā€™m praying that in these emails they will be for all of us in that boat šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»
same

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keystone light, the very definition of the German phrase 'Schmutziges Spulwasser' or Spultishwasser for short, means Dirty Dishwater, what they called American Beer before the Micro Brew Craze.
how about a nice Oatmeal Stout or and Irish Red?

Sponsored

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here - ordered early in day 2, but a wildtrak. Iā€™m headed to Glacier in mid July and have every part of my body crossed as I refresh my email, in hopes that it brings me some kinda luck!

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! F09C7954-7FB0-472C-AE6C-7883AC77D399
šŸ˜€ Amen to that. That area is beautiful. I have not been in a long time.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won't get to see it. šŸ˜•

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once it hits ā€œBuilt,ā€ can we elect to go to Michigan and just get the MF and drive it back? I have a feeling itā€™s gonna be an eternity between knowing itā€™s built and when it is shipped.
Then the $1495 destination charge would become a $2000 White Glove Pick-up charge.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting mine at Village Ford which 9.4 miles from the Michigan Assembly Plant. There are actually dealers even closer, but I really trust my sales guy. I will have to pay the $1500 shipping but I hope to get the vehicle with minimal travel time delay.

If you want to do what you are saying, technically, you can by just picking a dealer nearby.
Mine is Bill Brown 11 miles from MAP!
Iā€™m coming from Georgia 714 miles!
Sponsored