Sponsored

Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called 800 392 3673 yesterday and got my Certificate # (amt $2845 4Dr Base). Granger suggested I get Cert# directly from Ford just to make sure.
Already called ford. They claim they can’t see a certificate for me and I should contact the dealer. It’s a classic case of:

Ford Bronco Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up? 8D3378AC-2F5A-48B3-95CC-7F6737A26A28
Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already called ford. They claim they can’t see a certificate for me and I should contact the dealer. It’s a classic case of:

Ford Bronco Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up? 8D3378AC-2F5A-48B3-95CC-7F6737A26A28
My experience exactly..

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Did you call the number I listed? Myself and several others have gotten their certificate numbers there. They ARE giving out the information.

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I entirely forgot to post in here after going through this last week. I followed what was said below (thanks again for all the help!!!) The dealer called their rep and talked to them and they had my cert sorted out in less than 24 hours.

Edit - mine was confirmed to not being in the system beforehand. They CAN fix it if you're eligible.

Marketing has nothing to do with it as they handle the customer side. It’s a Ford issue that the dealerships get blamed for and have to fix. Ford got rid of our dealer reps. We now have 1 guy/gal for 100s of stores! Have your dealership reach out to their rep, they will look into it and create it in the system(smartvincent). Stop thinking the dealership has anything to do with it. Missing certs are a big problem right now. My rep created a whole separate team just to get caught up.

Ford will need the
VIN
Order #
previous order #
amount of PP
Name and address
COVP auth #

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess my dealer is useless, 13 days and counting.

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
A member on here kindly offered to check for my Certificate. Sent me a screen shot with my name and certificate number with the amount showing in Smart Vincent.
My April 2021 reservation base $ 2845.
It is dated from October 21, 2022 thru April 3rd, 2023.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A member on here kindly offered to check for my Certificate. Sent me a screen shot with my name and certificate number with the amount showing in Smart Vincent.
My April 2021 reservation base $ 2845.
It is dated from October 21, 2022 thru April 3rd, 2023.
Just curious if you still have a base on order or changed model?

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mines been at The dealership since 1/16, as of today no news on the certificate. Ford and dealerships are aware of this issue, I don’t why this is taking so long. I have sent dealer all of this info from this site and a video from Bronco nation explaining the issue.
Where is this video you speak of?
I to am being shorted MY22 price protection and dealer is saying there is nothing they can do. Please and thank you!

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious if you still have a base on order or changed model?
I haven't changed my order other than color.
Cactus Grey, Base Sasquatch, 2.7, MIC, AUX switches

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't changed my order other than color.
Cactus Grey, Base Sasquatch, 2.7, MIC, AUX switches
Ok thanks. I originally ordered a BaseManSquatch, but changed to Black Diamond. According to the "FAQ" it's supposed to be based on your order as of September 9th prior to reordering. However my Private Offer seems to be based on Black Diamond instead of a Base.

It seems impossible to get it fixed, and I'm just happy to have had something already there without fighting for it. Not going to rock the boat over $500.

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I to am being shorted MY22 price protection and dealer is saying there is nothing they can do. Please and thank you!
Here’s a screen shot, I don’t how to add video. video is on this thread, page 4 just scroll down. sent to my dealer but no progress yet.
Ford Bronco Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up? E77D2070-1A5E-428C-AE40-FA6B5505C319

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called 800 392 3673 yesterday and got my Certificate # (amt $2845 4Dr Base). Granger suggested I get Cert# directly from Ford just to make sure.
I just called this number to get certificate number and amount. Won’t give out information and the rep said “it’s an agreement between you and the dealership”, so I’d need to contact the dealership directly. 🤷‍♂️

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just called this number to get certificate number and amount. Won’t give out information and the rep said “it’s an agreement between you and the dealership”, so I’d need to contact the dealership directly. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that's dumb, try the other number.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer needs to reach out to their inventory manager (ford rep) with the following information. C&I will then generate your certificate as along as the dealership COVP'd your order.

Dealership code
full vin
program number (38644)
incentive amount
First and Last Name
Address
original order date
order number
COVP approval number
Sponsored