First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this issue is discussed in other places but it is scattered in threads about other topics. Has anyone had an issue with their price protection certificate for 21 pricing not get to the dealership by the time you picked up your Bronco? Also anyone had an issue with the certificate price protections numbers being incorrect? How did the dealer resolve this?

My original order was placed with the dealership in late January 2021. I switch trims and packages later in the year but the original order was early. I know some reported that had original orders later in 2021 had issues with Ford honoring original 2021 pricing but I am before that date. Looking for anyone experiencing any issues that had early orders and not getting full price protection. My order is through Granger and they are reporting no real issues with this but obviously being a July 15th reservation holder who just got a VIN last week I don't trust Ford in the slightest.

2nd questions: I have a base sasquatch order. I am seeing 2022 base Broncos come both with gloss black BRONCO lettering on the grill and white lettering. Can anyone tell me what coloring the lettering is supposed to be on the base? I hate the white and plan on ordering overlays if it is coming with white lettering.
Sponsored

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 22 Base squatch as well, got mine last July. The grille has gloss black "BRONCO" letters, no white lettering on my base grille. I changed my order and added Sasquatch so I didn't get price protection, sorry I can't help there.
Ford Bronco Price Protection Certificate - Bronco lettering colors PXL_20230127_193824929

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
My base non-SAS has black letters on the front.

The MY21 price protection certificate is tied to you and not the order and can be claimed when you purchase a Bronco. I should have been in the system quite a long time now. I don't think they need a physical certificate. I got my MY21 price protection with my reserved and ordered Black Diamond which didn't get built until Aug 22, but I actually claimed my MY21 price protection when my Bronco base was delivered July 1st 22. That base was ordered end of November 21 and was not eligible for MY21 price protection. The base was ordered from a different dealer.

During checks on status checks calling the Ford telephone line for Broncos, as early as April 22 the rep said they showed a MY21 price protection and gave me the certificate ID number and amount. I thought I would only get that if my Black Diamond got built, but when I took delivery on the Base, the dealer said they saw a price protection certificate on the system under my name even though it was for the other order at a different dealer and got it processed for me. I got a check a few weeks later in the mail.

It not getting to the dealer sounds odd.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got 2100 back and decided it was close enough to not bother with.
21 pushed to 22, black diamond
Sponsored