Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,

I have a question about the whole price protection thing so below is pretty much the break down of prices. Note I never changed my ordered since first order.

I ordered a bronco March 7th 2022
The order summary MRSP was $53,695

then it was reordered for a 2023 in October 2023 the order summary MRSP was $56,540

Now the sticker MSRP price is $59,890

So the dealership told me that the certificate for the price protection which is $2,595 is going to be applied to the sticker price which is the $59,890 in which brings the price to $57,295.

Is this the way it works?

appreciate any help thanks!
Sponsored

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,

I have a question about the whole price protection thing so below is pretty much the break down of prices. Note I never changed my ordered since first order.

I ordered a bronco March 7th 2022
The order summary MRSP was $53,695

then it was reordered for a 2023 in October 2023 the order summary MRSP was $56,540

Now the sticker MSRP price is $59,890

So the dealership told me that the certificate for the price protection which is $2,595 is going to be applied to the sticker price which is the $59,890 in which brings the price to $57,295.

Is this the way it works?

appreciate any help thanks!
No. The $2,595 comes off the $56,540 price. As mentioned above, read the details in the thread.

OP
OP

EvoBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. The $2,595 comes off the $56,540 price. As mentioned above, read the details in the thread.
that’s exactly what I tried to explain to the dealership but they said that it comes off the $59,890 what steps should I take to get all of this figured out? Appreciate the help.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About all you can do is go to the thread and read. Then at each price increase during ‘23, there are Ford documents posted in each thread saying about the automatic price protection. Print them.

The increases from when you initially ordered until the reorder for a ‘23 are covered with the certificate. From the Oct reorder date till received is retail price protection provided back to the dealer from Ford when you purchase it. Using the chart should get you back to the Oct price which is what you deduct the certificate from.

Just curious, are there others on here that have dealt with your dealer and if so, how did they make out?
Sponsored