Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

0A4D909E-1E9C-4940-941A-AD163C70E1D4.jpeg

So this who have read my post know that I was one of the lucky ones to have there FE cancelled. Like actually and truly cancelled on fords end, not a dealer, priority, or too issues. I am believing it was because of the winch JK. But, seriously, wasn’t 99’d, had MIC swapped early on, etc…

Anyways, I bought one off eBay, and yes at least I knew I was going to get the dreaded ADM lol. With that, I got it with 37 miles on it, all the original stickers, markings and other items you would of seen from a dealer and am in the middle of driving it home ~1700 miles.

Matt, if you see this, cheers man. Great meeting you and your family.

So far I have hit rain, snow, and other fun weather…. Like 70mph winds. Being a 2-door it does better then expected. HOWEVER, without the extra wind, I found an issue….. if you roll down the window at 70, you might have to slow down to roll it back up as it won’t track back up right…… eep. Also, heading through the small blizzard in Wyoming, my assistive driving and cruise cut out, and driving on the freeway and talking on the phone via the vehicle is manageable, it the other party might not like you because of the roof. I guess it sounds like your going through a wind tunnel. I have also noticed that the best fuel economy I can get so far is 17.2 mpg, driving in eco mode, at 77 mph.

All in all, I am about 300 mi out from home, and enjoying the vehicle so far. It has so many more little cool items within the system that I would of wished the showed during the Moab off-rodeo. Differently worth the extra ADM IMO due to my circumstances.

Also, got writing confirmation that my cancelled FE reservation is being converted over to a Braptor. 🤘

Cheers all!
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
0A4D909E-1E9C-4940-941A-AD163C70E1D4.jpeg

So this who have read my post know that I was one of the lucky ones to have there FE cancelled. Like actually and truly cancelled on fords end, not a dealer, priority, or too issues. I am believing it was because of the winch JK. But, seriously, wasn’t 99’d, had MIC swapped early on, etc…

Anyways, I bought one off eBay, and yes at least I knew I was going to get the dreaded ADM lol. With that, I got it with 37 miles on it, all the original stickers, markings and other items you would of seen from a dealer and am in the middle of driving it home ~1700 miles.

Matt, if you see this, cheers man. Great meeting you and your family.

So far I have hit rain, snow, and other fun weather…. Like 70mph winds. Being a 2-door it does better then expected. HOWEVER, without the extra wind, I found an issue….. if you roll down the window at 70, you might have to slow down to roll it back up as it won’t track back up right…… eep. Also, heading through the small blizzard in Wyoming, my assistive driving and cruise cut out, and driving on the freeway and talking on the phone via the vehicle is manageable, it the other party might not like you because of the roof. I guess it sounds like your going through a wind tunnel. I have also noticed that the best fuel economy I can get so far is 17.2 mpg, driving in eco mode, at 77 mph.

All in all, I am about 300 mi out from home, and enjoying the vehicle so far. It has so many more little cool items within the system that I would of wished the showed during the Moab off-rodeo. Differently worth the extra ADM IMO due to my circumstances.

Also, got writing confirmation that my cancelled FE reservation is being converted over to a Braptor. 🤘

Cheers all!
Glad you got what you wanted though. When the raptor comes in you probably won’t lose much on the FE if you get rid of it.

OP
OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad you got what you wanted though. When the raptor comes in you probably won’t lose much on the FE if you get rid of it.

No, I am going to keep the FE. I ordered mine with my grandfather who past shortly after, and he sold me his 69, so that is why the extra cost was worth it. This one I bought is 99% the same as my build so, it was awesome to run across.
Sponsored