Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just finished up installing the new Phone & GoPro Mount in our Bronco, and so far we are very impressed. It's very solid and places the phone in an optimal position. I also like the optional GoPro mount, that uses up the top part of the mount arm. It was a super easy to clip it in to place, and although the Phone Holder piece I got says it is for iPhone 12 & 13 it also works with Kim's iPhone 11.
Here is our video showing the mount and install:
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have their F250 mount and I was one of the first to purchase the Bronco mount. I love my super duty mount, best thing ever. The Bronco one puts the phone to close to the steering wheel and I hit my hand on it

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have their F250 mount and I was one of the first to purchase the Bronco mount. I love my super duty mount, best thing ever. The Bronco one puts the phone to close to the steering wheel and I hit my hand on it
Hmm, I haven’t noticed or had that issue.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can’t get passed the strap over the dash look. Why not just get a BYOD type rail and an arm mount?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can’t get passed the strap over the dash look. Why not just get a BYOD type rail and an arm mount?
It's the most secure cell phone mount that I have ever had. I off-road my super duty for work and my phone doesn't budge. The BYOD mounts all have arms that act like levers for the cell phone. No where near as rigid a mount.

The mount I have for my Bronco however looks like crap. I must be in the first batch. It barely fits the dash, and places the phone in awkward spot. I will take some photos tonight when I return from my trip.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's the most secure cell phone mount that I have ever had. I off-road my super duty for work and my phone doesn't budge. The BYOD mounts all have arms that act like levers for the cell phone. No where near as rigid a mount.

The mount I have for my Bronco however looks like crap. I must be in the first batch. It barely fits the dash, and places the phone in awkward spot. I will take some photos tonight when I return from my trip.
ok good to know. Thanks
Sponsored