ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lol let’s call it like it is!!! I’m a tiny human! Lol lol. I’m 4’11” barely, 110lbs. I’m very petite. The OBX WAS FANTASTIC. I originally reserved for that trim but lost my marbles and went BL 2 door Lux MIC TOP. The step bars were definitely helpful. I have friends with a 2020 Jeep Rubicon with 33”’ and a 1” lift. I’m basically jumping in but hey? Why not!!!! I might be small but my attitude is more like 6’ lol lol. I found the 4 door to be amazing but just too big for me. I drive a 2020 Escape and am totally comfortable. The Bronco definitely feels bigger and I worry about my view over the dashboard but I’ll cross that bridge when I’m driving it! I don’t need 4 doors as I’m an empty nester , have a husband and two small dogs. He just bought an F250 a month ago. So this will be our fun car!
Thank you NurseAJ. I tried to be non-offensive and non-confrontational. Glad that you took it the way it was meant. I apologize if it was taken, in any degree, in any other way.

Also, thank you for what you do.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol let’s call it like it is!!! I’m a tiny human! Lol lol. I’m 4’11” barely, 110lbs. I’m very petite. The OBX WAS FANTASTIC. I originally reserved for that trim but lost my marbles and went BL 2 door Lux MIC TOP. The step bars were definitely helpful. I have friends with a 2020 Jeep Rubicon with 33”’ and a 1” lift. I’m basically jumping in but hey? Why not!!!! I might be small but my attitude is more like 6’ lol lol. I found the 4 door to be amazing but just too big for me. I drive a 2020 Escape and am totally comfortable. The Bronco definitely feels bigger and I worry about my view over the dashboard but I’ll cross that bridge when I’m driving it! I don’t need 4 doors as I’m an empty nester , have a husband and two small dogs. He just bought an F250 a month ago. So this will be our fun car!
I liked the pic of you in the drivers seat. You looked right at home. Don't take this wrong but I have always been a fan of ladies driving trucks, jeeps, etc. My petite daughter will probably want to steal mine.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you NurseAJ. I tried to be non-offensive and non-confrontational. Glad that you took it the way it was meant. I apologize if it was taken, in any degree, in any other way.

Also, thank you for what you do.
Omg I cannot be offended!!!! I am married to a firefighter...I’m sooo not confrontational or offendable. I am a total goofball most of the time! Thank you for your respect!!! 😎😎
Sponsored