Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fingers crossed both hands!! Hoping the dam has burst and yours is next!

Advance to Level 4: Stuck in Built
I got a text at 1:22am. (Great automated system there), And an email at 7:30am also letting me know it’s built. Ford does really like to tease you. Bad enough I’ve already had to endure sis saying “they’ll let anyone get a Bronco.. well, except you“ this past week.
Sponsored

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I got a text at 1:22am. (Great automated system there), And an email at 7:30am also letting me know it’s built. Ford does really like to tease you. Bad enough I’ve already had to endure sis saying “they’ll let anyone get a Bronco.. well, except you“ this past week.
Now unknown long waiting for shipping...

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL w/hardtop. Production 1/25. Stuck in built since 2/8. Dealer said no official updates from Ford on the delay, but it is possible it won’t come until May.
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_8486

NeptuneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pulled the trigger on one I saw on the lot similar to my order.

OBX non sas VB
Mid
MIC
AUX switches (something I wish I ordered)
Rear locker

I also got the “built” email yesterday lmao oh well. Never ordering a vehicle again.

Great vehicle!

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 73230493601__27393B26-D40B-4AC9-8F66-4940816247D3

Last edited:

CB24

Big Bend
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to encourage everyone that hasn't seen movement yet, but don't know exactly what to say. I know what it's like to wait...in fact, not just for this Bronco but for much more important things. I've waited for the healing of my wife, the deliverance of those I love the most, and the list goes on and on. What I've learned is that if God is allowing a situation to occur then there must be something for me in it. I'm a "go getter" type A personality and generally like to control the outcome, but I've learned there is very little I am in control of (nor do I want to be). A friend of mine likes to say, "I've been a part of every bad decision I've ever made"...He is referencing the importance of getting out of the way and surrendering the situation to the one who has ultimate control. God is faithful. Some might wonder whether or not God cares about your situation or something as small as whether you get this Bronco soon or not. It is my experience that He does. Surrender it and you'll have peace. I am praying for each of you literally by your forum handle right now. Praying you have peace and that God blesses you with movement soon.
@OverlandingPastor I want to thank you for your kind words and your prayers. Thank you for making me feel so heard. lately I've been feeling less and less hopeful as the days go by - not even bothering to check for updates and the excitement has turned a bit. So I find it more than coincidence that you took the time to share your thoughts about surrender, and encourage the rest of us . Thank you for making me feel heard in the process, and showing me the Greater Lesson in all of this - that when I surrender fully, I'll experience peace. It's amazing how getting a car has turned into such a powerful lesson and - dare I say it - allowed me to actually get closer to God and connect with the plan he's got for me in the process. Thank you for taking the time to write to all of us, even after you've got yours delivered.

You are a good person.

"if God is allowing a situation to occur there must be something for me in it." thats my new mantra.

You and your wife will be in my prayers!

Sponsored
OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@OverlandingPastor I want to thank you for your kind words and your prayers. Thank you for making me feel so heard. lately I've been feeling less and less hopeful as the days go by - not even bothering to check for updates and the excitement has turned a bit. So I find it more than coincidence that you took the time to share your thoughts about surrender, and encourage the rest of us . Thank you for making me feel heard in the process, and showing me the Greater Lesson in all of this - that when I surrender fully, I'll experience peace. It's amazing how getting a car has turned into such a powerful lesson and - dare I say it - allowed me to actually get closer to God and connect with the plan he's got for me in the process. Thank you for taking the time to write to all of us, even after you've got yours delivered.

You are a good person.

"if God is allowing a situation to occur there must be something for me in it." thats my new mantra.

You and your wife will be in my prayers!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share that with me...made my day. God is good. Yours will arrive exactly when it's supposed to just like mine did. Don't let the enemy have your joy in the meantime (sometimes easier said than done).

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Probably won't be any movement anytime soon because the plants are all shut down Friday 3/29 & Monday 4/1 per UAW contract.
I have to return my leash in early May, if takes 3-4 weeks to ship, then I need to give up this order in 2 weeks.

I definitely will never order a vehicle again.

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another week down. My order HE manual deposit is 100% refunded if I abandon it. Just sayin'
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1711654421160-4

Sponsored

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, Fiat, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My Blend: 2/29
My Status: Mods live, tear tag on I don't know the date the tear tag came alive, stuck in Production since 2/29

Model: HE 2DR
2.7L 10 Speed Auto
Mid Package
Sasquatch
Aux Switches
Tow Package

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I called my dealership 2 weeks ago, because Ford chat told me they have a Ford rep that could provide more information to the dealership about what's going on with mine.

Called my dealer, they told me they no longer have a Ford rep.... theirs left and now they are waiting for Ford to hire another one, but they will *try* to look into it for me. He said it's not normal to be sitting there built for 2 months without any indication why ( really genius on their part to figure that out ), The last time he had that happen they figured out someone had stolen the Bronco from the plant in Michigan. Not sure how much trust or faith I have in anything I'm being told, but quite frustrated that they don't even have someone they can ask now.

If there was a four-door manual anywhere near me with all the specs I want, I would have definitely abandoned this waiting game by now 😞

Last edited:

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You can talk to the Ford Marketing department and they can do a nation wide search. I did that last week and the nice lady I spoke to told me there was only one 4 DR Heritage with a manual available in the wild.

It was at a dealer in Ohio, Louden Motors. 11 Hours from me, but I did think about making the drive. It was listed on their site as of yesterday, but looks to be gone now.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE4DH1RLA14829

If you call let us know if there are any others released in the wild. My pizza tracker as of this morning is still reading "In Production" as of 1/4. I don't think any of the 4 DR Heritages w/Manuals have moved. In fact, I haven't seen any with a manual within 200 miles of me.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my way home from a lovely vacation to Jamaica with my wife. Figured I hadn’t done my exercise in futility in a few days and would you look at that! We have movement. Now we’ll see how long this lasts.

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1711751111868-z0
Welcome to Level 4: Stuck in Built

I looked up my Window Sticker a long time back.. it was there (heck showed Build on 1/5!!). Then on the Tracker page, it disappeared. So today, I looked and the link for was back onTracker. Clicked on it.. and I get:

"The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

Well now.... I am getting a new sticker?? What the heck? Did they have to rebuild it? I don't think we'll ever truly know the delay.
Sponsored