Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well...I caved and ordered another Bronco. I'll still keep updates here on my 1/25 built but kinda happy this happened as I had really wanted a Heritage and let my husband talk me out of it - but almost a year later and still looked at the Heritage pics with a little regret for not ordering what I really wanted - so now I can get it. Curious to see how fast this one gets built!

PXL_20240409_135854651.jpg
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well...I caved and ordered another Bronco. I'll still keep updates here on my 1/25 built but kinda happy this happened as I had really wanted a Heritage and let my husband talk me out of it - but almost a year later and still looked at the Heritage pics with a little regret for not ordering what I really wanted - so now I can get it. Curious to see how fast this one gets built!

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? PXL_20240409_135854651
I thought Heritages were not open for ordering as of 12/4/23 according to the latest production schedule from Ford. see below

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1712679720691-f6

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I thought Heritages were not open for ordering as of 12/4/23 according to the latest production schedule from Ford. see below

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 1712679720691-f6
My dealer did not say anything about that - that would suck.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer did not say anything about that - that would suck.
IF your dealer has indeed entered your new Heritage order you should get an email from Ford confirming that order and he should provide you with a signed Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) form similar to the one below.

Attachments

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
IF your dealer has indeed entered your new Heritage order you should get an email from Ford confirming that order and he should provide you with a signed Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) form similar to the one below.
Funny you say that, I never once received an email from Ford on my current build, only my dealer got them. Even when Ford updated their system with my email address. But I do know that at least the dealer gets one, so I'll ask him to forward it to me. He might have placed the order yet because I just told him to do it last night.

Sponsored

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I realize I am late to this thread with a build week of 3/4, but I’ve been stuck in production since 3/8. Found out today the vehicle was placed on a QA hold 3/16 with deliver date TBD and no further information. It is a HE 4-dr, 2.3 MT with sig lights and aux switches. Any info would be appreciated. TIA!

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I realize I am late to this thread with a build week of 3/4, but I’ve been stuck in production since 3/8. Found out today the vehicle was placed on a QA hold 3/16 with deliver date TBD and no further information. It is a HE 4-dr, 2.3 MT with sig lights and aux switches. Any info would be appreciated. TIA!
Stuck 1/18 here, a related setup: 4dr HE 2.3 manual, but with tow and roof rack. Rumor has it that some movement has begun on stuck orders 🫣

Broncaroo

Heritage
First Name
Sharrol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same build as mine! I was on a QA hold since 1/22/24. It just shipped on Sat., 4/6/24. It’s hard to know what these “holds” are truly about. I’m beginning to feel it’s more about dealer allocations and shipping, but Ford hasn’t been transparent on why. Chat, marketing and dealer gave me the same info. I do know it’s worth the wait! Good luck!

Last edited:

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same build and mine! I was on a QA hold since 1/22/24. It just shipped on Sat., 4/6/24. It’s hard to know what these “holds” are truly about. I’m beginning to feel it’s more about dealer allocations and shipping, but Ford hasn’t been transparent on why. Chat, marketing and dealer gave me the same info. I do know it’s worth the wait! Good luck!
Exactly, down to the color!

Sponsored

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats man. I’m a bit jealous. Heh, I thought stuck in built was a joke. It’s not so funny anymore! 🤨

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same here although 4DR HE MT, I did notice my tracker was "refreshed" 4/6?

1712751278151-z2.png

1712751323935-9k.png
My 1/4, "In Production" date for the 4DR HE MT I had ordered also got a new last updated of 4/9.

Maybe it updated when the took the QA hold off and it's actually back in production for checkout again? Did you talk to your dealer or Marketing to see if the QA hold is gone?

Fingers crossed for you that it means it is moving and will head your way soon.
Sponsored

Last edited: