William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A lot (for me). I found a local paint shop to color match the panels for $1,500 with me doing the grille, valance, fender liner, and trail sight disassembly prep and taking it in with the hard top off so they could paint the panel tops that are exposed when the top is off. You'll have to google the parts list in my first post for total pricing, my partner knows my forum handle and I don't want to contradict anything I may have previously stated. I ended up paying more in shipping because I didn't get all the parts at the same time or from the same place. Hopefully, a full parts list will help prevent someone else from making the same mistake.
Altogether and painted I'm sure it wasn't cheap but the parts aren't real crazy to only replace say a damaged one for us already HE owners. The backs of course being the more expensive ones which make sense since nothing else but the 2 door HE uses these. For the four door folk the 2 and 4 door share the same front fenders so y'all will have to hunt down the back fender numbers if you want the full HE look.

Thanks for posting this up answered the question for allot!
Sponsored

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated fenders are looking good. What tire size are you running? Looks nice and meaty.

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated fenders are looking good. What tire size are you running? Looks nice and meaty.
These are the Toyo Open Country A/T3 in 35x11.5 R17. They fit the stock wheels just fine, and I don't have any rubbing in the fender wells. I picked these based on @kodiakisland 's recommendation in some other threads. Loving how quiet they are compared to similar tires, this is my daily driver so it makes a difference to me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Altogether and painted I'm sure it wasn't cheap but the parts aren't real crazy to only replace say a damaged one for us already HE owners. The backs of course being the more expensive ones which make sense since nothing else but the 2 door HE uses these. For the four door folk the 2 and 4 door share the same front fenders so y'all will have to hunt down the back fender numbers if you want the full HE look.

Thanks for posting this up answered the question for allot!
My pleasure. You've got a great looking (real) 2-Door Heritage!

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this looks like a super pricey option. Not quite as bad as Anderson composites but it is up there.
The round fender flares drive me up the wall on a 2 door. I have done the KBD flares but I am not at all happy with the way the fit.
Thank you for posting the parts list.
I am correct in assuming that a person would need to budget about $3000.00 to $3500.00 for the change?
Looks the way it should, nice work.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this looks like a super pricey option. Not quite as bad as Anderson composites but it is up there.
The round fender flares drive me up the wall on a 2 door. I have done the KBD flares but I am not at all happy with the way the fit.
Thank you for posting the parts list.
I am correct in assuming that a person would need to budget about $3000.00 to $3500.00 for the change?
Looks the way it should, nice work.
The upper end of that would be a good ballpark. When I was pricing out the ADV fenders with a body shop doing the fitment and paint, this was actually less expensive. Being able to confidently, if slowly, swap the panels myself because they come with factory holes really reduced the overall cost for me. Depending on your shipping costs and if you do the panel swap yourself, you'll just be looking at getting the best price for paint.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I swapped out my regular, round quarter panels for the Ford OEM Heritage quarter panels and fender flares on my 2 Door. I had read other posts hypothesizing it would probably just be bolt-on swappable, so I went for it. This post is just confirmation for anyone else who might be interested in doing it that it does indeed work.

The panels come in black so you'll have to get them painted or wrapped. I'm new to body work, so I took my time installing everything, but I didn't take photos along the way, sorry. I'll post a before and after below.

One thing to note is you'll have to also replace the rear bumper extensions and bumper extension brackets. I originally modified my stock brackets, but I felt they didn't line up perfectly, so I went ahead and ordered the heritage brackets. In for a penny, in for a pound.

It was a lot of money for me to spend on a cosmetic thing, but I feel like my Bronco finally looks like it should have from the factory. I strongly considered just buying a Heritage, but I don't want to have a car payment. Don't make fun of my wheels too much, I can't buy new ones for a while and other mods are higher on the list.

If anyone in Utah, or coming to Utah wants to buy my stock panels, please pm me!

Here's the parts list:

Heritage 2 door Front Fender/Quarter Panels:
Driver: M2DZ- 16006-B
Passenger: M2DZ- 16005-B

Heritage 2 door Rear Fender/Quarter Panels:
Driver:M2DZ-9827841-B
Passenger: M2DZ-9827840-B

Heritage 2 Door Rear Bumper Extension Brackets:
Driver: M2DZ-17D943-D
Passenger: M2DZ-17D942-D

Heritage 2 Door Rear Bumper Extensions:
Driver: M2DZ-17811-CAPTM
Passenger: M2DZ-17810-CAPTM

Heritage 2 Door Fender Flares:
Driver Front: N2DZ-16039-AA
Passenger Front: N2DZ-16038-AA
Driver Rear: N2DZ-9929039-AA
Passenger Rear: N2DZ-9929038-AA

AFTER:

Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 1.JPG

Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 1.JPG

Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 2.JPG

Bronco Heritage Quarter Panels 3.JPG

BEFORE:

Boris.jpg
Ford Bronco Proof Heritage Quarter Panels & Fender Flares Do Fit Other Trims (w/ Part Numbers #) IMG_8274

Reminds me of my first car:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it!

I floated the idea a few times myself but I couldn't bring myself to dish out the cash for it. Had a spreadsheet going for it and hit a realization of "ya know... it probably would be cheaper to trade in my current Bronco for a Heritage/Everglades than walk down this path".

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Preheateddinner

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love it!

I floated the idea a few times myself but I couldn't bring myself to dish out the cash for it. Had a spreadsheet going for it and hit a realization of "ya know... it probably would be cheaper to trade in my current Bronco for a Heritage/Everglades than walk down this path".
I also considered that, but a new Heritage is still several thousand more than my Big Bend that I got with 2020 price protection plus the new fenders. Also, I'm kind of attached to this one and I've already done a lot of things to modify the interior that I didn't want to reverse for selling and then do again to a new car. (And they don't come in Green!) Overall, a Heritage 2 door is the best looking model in my opinion. Can't wait to see yours!

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never realized the Heritage edition had different fenders… Now I can’t unsee it and I like it better! 🤣
Sponsored