JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pulled into my local station right when it hit 0 miles to empty on the info system. I proceeded to put 21.6 gallons in the 4dr OBX, and that was the automatic click on the pump handle! I did another .15 to full for 21.75. Unlike my Toyota which can easily go another 20 miles after the "zero" message, I don't think there is much wiggle room on the Bronco. Unless you like life on the edge, be aware. :)
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good. Our Expedition is pretty accurate. My wife's F-150 is way off and it drives her nuts.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing I hate about the RC8R is that after you fill the tank, it still shows low fuel for five minutes of riding to "prove" to the brain that it's actually full, and not just a little gas swishing up on each side of the tank around curves. Somehow that low fuel indicator canā€™t get out of my line of sight and it's so distracting. It also only gets 20 miles MAX after warning light goes on.

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One thing I hate about the RC8R is that after you fill the tank, it still shows low fuel for five minutes of riding to "prove" to the brain that it's actually full, and not just a little gas swishing up on each side of the tank around curves. Somehow that low fuel indicator canā€™t get out of my line of sight and it's so distracting. It also only gets 20 miles MAX after warning light goes on.
Whats the rcr8?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would advise against filling past the click. Itā€™s very common for this to ruin the EVAP system and cause a check engine light.
I was always taught you are supposed to let the pump click 3 times to get the most consistent fill without overfilling.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shoulda bought a BMW šŸ˜‰

I was always taught you are supposed to let the pump click 3 times to get the most consistent fill without overfilling.
LMAO WHY. When the pump clicks, you're done. Stop wasting your time šŸ¤£